“Pleasantly surprised”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was great. The staff was good. The meals were good. The plane was in nice shape. We were pleasantly surprised with Aeromexico. If you don’t have any special request you will like Aeromexico. If you have any special needs be aware that there is no communication between, the reservation desk, the checkin staff and the stewards on the plane. You will need to repeat it even after you have been assured it has been marked on the manifest on every flight to every person.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,044)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am gladly impressed. This airlines has really improved its service to its patrons. I have being very critic of this company because I was feeling not well treated, but this airline has listened abd tge resaukts are very good.
I have no more complains regarding the personalised service that they provide now.
Anyway, I will keep my attention to this service every time.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Plane left on time, relatively smooth flight, changed planes in Mexico City, the return flight was just as good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight on time, leg room ok, entertainment system not working in 12 seats, cold sandwich terrible.
Overall experience ok, but service needs improvement.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The attendants on this flight were so sweet, attentive and very helpful. They took their time with their guest and always had a smile. I shouldn't be like this but I was expecting less and out all my flights on American Airlines, Hawaiian, Virgin, etc they blew all of these away with the customer service. Great job Aeromexico !