“Fly way!”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Horrible experience, from check-in to getting my bags. The regular AM14 route was serviced by an old 777 (really, really old). Flight was 1-hour late and no apologies (the history of this flight is always to be late). Seating in business class is not lay-flat, food is of mid-quality at most. Staff was friendly, the only good point. Having a connection in Mexico is a nightmare - you have to go to a 1-hour customs process just to tell them you are in transit. And pick-up your luggage after another 30+ minutes to recheck them even though they will never set foot in the country. Their lounge in the airport is packed and uncomfortable, with poor food choices. To cap it off, they had one their 777 planes serviced but kept selling tickets in the Brazil-Argentina area, resulting in 12 hour delays or cancelling flights for more than a week without properly helping customers. I had to cancel my flight and find another airline to return to Brazil in the middle of my trip. Never more!!!!

2  Thank DR_JLF22
Write a ReviewReviews (6,433)

Reviewed October 15, 2017

The airplane was very old, with no personal screens available. For Denver-Mexico-City flights by Aeromexico, online check-in does not work, so you have to lose one hour extra.

1  Thank vabasiuk
Reviewed October 12, 2017

My second trip on Aeromexico was enjoyable. Other than confusing signage and lots of people dodging at the airport In Mexico City, it was a good experience. I appreciate the cloth seats which are more comfortable, and the flexible headrests, and the inflight entertainment from MEX to LAX was nice. I just watched too many trailers first, so did not finish my movie. I took this route to avoid the hurricanes in FL, and other than a long layover on this trip, it worked out well.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I had the worst customer service experience flying with this airline, husband, baby and I took a flight from Vancouver with Aeromexico going to El Salvador they were delayed an hour so we lost our connecting flight, talked to the crew they said don't worry they will be waiting for you, which was a huge lie, got there and the flight was GONE started asking for aeromexico for help or information no one knew anything finally we were send to an aeromexico kiosk after waiting in line for 30 minutes we got "new" tickets for the next flight that was leaving in a few hours, guest what??? the new tickets were not valid for travel and we found that out when we got to the new airline AVIANCA , their employees were so nice they said this guys always do the same to people, they give them fake or not valid travel tickets just to get rid of them and send them to us, at this point he said I'll love to help you but we have no space in this flight unless they give you tickets for business class, so I walked more than 45 minutes to the other side of the airport to the kiosk just to get the not valid to travel tickets thrown on the counter and to be told there was nothing they could do, and that I had to wait 24 hours to be contacted, I mean ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I lost my connecting flight because of you on the first place and now there is nothing you can do?? broke down in tears to think I had to get back to my husband and baby with no resolution at all, cried for a few minutes and went back to AVIANCA and told them what they told me, the guy I was dealing with AVIANCA nicest person I have ever met ( I wish I could remember his name) said I cannot believe this people and went to get his manager and together moved people around and gave compensation to someone to wait for the next flight and gave me and my family the spots for the flight that was about to leave thank god and thanks to AVIANCA we were able to get to our destination.. after this nightmare I probably rather walk than use this airline ever AGAIN.

5  Thank vanessalndvrd
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I ordered vegetarian meal for this flight from Chicago to mzt. Mexico. I called the 800 number two weeks ago for the special meal but I didn't get it. When I was in the plane I told them about special food but they said sorry we don't have and gave me some peanuts instead also went to the Premier lounge but they have very small pieces of sandwiches only in meat. The Premier lounge only have drinks