“Not as bad as everyone says - comfortable seats, good prices.”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed May 21, 2019

The airplane was large, and the seats were comfortable. They had a great connection in Moscow, which me missed but they quickly arranged to get us on the next flight to Israel. The food is not so great, but who cares. Would definitely fly them again.

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (12,902)

Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

First and last time I'll fly with this guys. The staff in Milan Malpensa was rude, also got told by customer service I could fly with my bicycle free of charge only to find out later I had to pay 100€ for it, staff called me a lie too.... I've flown all around the word, never seen stuff like that. I haven't reached my destination yet so I hope they won't lose my baggage....

2  Thank David F
Reviewed May 21, 2019

Aircraft model between Riga and Moscow doesn't look and feel too trustful. Customer service was average because attitude for answers were mostly sharp and a little rude. There were only some pieces of blankets for all airplane and no other extra staff as other airlines. I paid the same amount money for this journey as with Finnair last year and there is a big difference in comfort, attitude etc. The only one pluse here was that you can take 2 luggages, each 23 kg. In generlal - I didn't fell save, service not the best, food under average.

Date of travel: April 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank egapega123
Reviewed May 20, 2019

First of all they were very rude since the beginning, i was in the bathroom missed the seat calling i came by the gate to ask if they called my seat shouted no and then i later realized they did!
The flight attendants dont even smile! And whenever i ask for water or headphones they answer with the worst attitude!
The food is crap! And the seats are uncomfortable!
When it was time to get off the plane not only they were very late but we were forced until all of the business class decided to leave even though some of them didn’t want to leave yet! And thus i missed my flight! To which they gave me two food vouchers and a ticket for a flight after 10 hours!! When i asked for Wifi to contact my parents they didn’t even help me with it even though i needed a russian number to connect! It took me an hour and a half to find a security guard to help me connect!
Im furios !!!!
I AM NEVER FLYING with Aeroflot again!!!

1  Thank Dani E
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Multiple trips, always friendly service, B777-300 clean, food service when requested, tasty and abundant. Rest is respected, lights are kept low. I do not watch the entertainment so cannot comment. Russian crew speak English which is appreciated.