“Not bad at all”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Had flown them before and did not like it, was apprehensive, but price was right. Clean, good service, decent food, movies. I was impressed

Date of travel: March 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (12,614)

Reviewed April 14, 2019

My mother's luggage was lost during her flights from New York-Moscow-Sochi. My mother went to Russia last minute as she learnt our grandmother is in critical condition in the hospital.
My mum didn't have time to deal with the luggage, so I called the number in Moscow and got in touch with Maria Markina, she was very pleasant, professional and most importantly, helpful!!! She arranged for the luggage to be delivered to our home address in Tuapse, and she stayed in constant touch with me via e-mails, updating me on status of the lugagge, etc. Thank you very much Maria for all your help! You made it very easy and hussle free for us to locate and get the lugagge!

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

So about a week ago we travelled to Moscow and we booked Aeroflot. When we entered there was no spice of entertainment, very little leg space and there was so much noise of the plane’s engine. We didn’t know that all the food was non-vegetarian and I was told that there was no food for me as I am a vegetarian . I later got a little bit of food that tasted awful. I will never book this flight ever again, even if it is cheaper than other airlines.

• Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
2  Thank TheDarkBull_3014
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I was little bit hesitant booking a flight given some of the negative reviews I had read but all in all I found my flight to be good value for money. I flew Dublin - Moscow - Bangkok for around €300. The flight attendants we're polite and friendly. The food was ok but nothing amazing. Flight was comfortable and there were no delays or any baggage issues at all.
Although one big negative is the lack of in flight entertainment on the long haul flight! But if you have a few movies downloaded on Netflix then you're fine!

Date of travel: February 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019

I prefer to fly by Aeroflot in Economy plus last 5 years. With other things being equal, Aeroflot is preferable in terms of schedule convenience, the availability of relatively new aircraft, excellent service and a good choice of food on board. This is not a restaurant, but for food on board they are quite good! In addition, the base airport of Aeroflot is Sheremetyevo, which is rightfully the most convenient Moscow airport.