“I want to rate better but....”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed November 23, 2017

Let’s start with the positives:
Cheap flights
Easy purchase and check in
Food is (mostly) good
Best travel pack I’ve received (slippers, lip balm, eye mask and ear plugs)
Moisturiser and toothbrush packs in the bathroom

Negatives
Smallest seats I’ve ever experienced
While the food is pretty good, the main dish of each meal wasn’t enjoyable
Staff couldn’t be less friendly if they tried
Entertainment isn’t the greatest

Would I fly with them again? If I got a really good deal on a shorter flight, yes. But for long haul, I would have to say there are many better options out there

Write a ReviewReviews (10,185)

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Completely satisfied. As far as I know only Aeroflot (and BA from Moscow to UK)have "normal" business class for flights within Europe. Flight was on time. Service excellent.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

I think there is something culturally wrong with these folks. It looks like smiling and/or helping others is culturally prohibited. Old aircrafts.. overall very negative experience. Never going to fly them even if its free.

1  Thank Karzan J
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Over the years this airline has improved a number of things particularly its fleet but some things never change.

1. Smiling ..the crew just won’t smile. I know it’s a cultural thing but the odd smile might help

2. More seriously. Hours and hours on a plane full of Russian kids playing on their computers. No issue you say...but no head phones just max volume. One kid had a 5 min cartoon on continuous loop on her mums computer on max volume. I could repeat it word for word months later.
3. Cleanliness. Flea bites all over my legs ......really

Next time I fly BCN ....I am driving....or walking ......or cycling

2  Thank barcaranger
Reviewed November 20, 2017

During Transit in Moscow the person sitting on help desk near Terminal D near gate number 28 of Aeroflot was seriously a non gentlemen don't even know how to behave not only that He think all Indians are fool and not know how to fly, let me clear to him from this platform as i missed his name that Indian do have the worlds second largest Airport in their own capital which is much bigger than Moscow (Sheremetyevo) Second thing We have the biggest Airline network domestically.

I am thankful that humanity is still their and the lady called Damitra (member of Aeroflot Airline ) in Airport who helped me a lot.

Suggestion please ask your team members to behave with people properly Arrogance never good for business.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
5  Thank deepankar456