“Very good, nice friendly staff”
Review of Aegean Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really nice airline, got some snacks, nice airport, (heraklion and athens) athens to heraklion is 34 min flight, when In athens we were in the gate but we were moved to a different one, overall, really good.

Date of travel: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (9,327)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew Athens to Rhodes ands then Rhodes to Athens to Bucharest, Airbus A320s. All worked seamlessly, no hitches or issues., and cheap. In-flight meals were provided, but just snacks with tea or coffee, short flights of an hour each. They saw I was tall and gave me exit seats free. They never asked about carry-on, or weighed them. Great ground staff and airhostesses. And they never lost my luggage in transit. I am a frequent flyer digital nomad, and found nothing at all to complain about.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The worst company. TOMO from air craft crew awake me up in a not nice way , scampi face , we was little time before start land ... my head was almost exploded and I ask water my head was block from the air change .. she just leave, didn't give me water ot even 1 extra second to listen ... I'm already 1 hour with a crazy headlock and feel very bad ... recommend not to take flight were the aircraft not care even for a second of listening. Don't flight with the. .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Comfy and friendly. Food was okay but have had better on Aegean. Fast efficient boarding and disembarking. Better entertainment options would be appreciated and maybe some seatback tv’s .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have done 4 sectors this month and have had great service each time. We have requested extra leg room which seems to cost about 4 - 12 EU per sector but it’s so worth it.

Not sure why people would fly business on these 2 - 3 hour hops.

• Seat comfort