“Good value for money”
Review of Pegasus Airlines

Reviewed April 26, 2018

Flight from Ankara, Turkey to Amman, Jordan was very convenient for us as we live in Ankara. Pegasus flights are always good value for money and the service is reasonable.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,918)

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

I had never heard about Pegasus before being booked on a flight with them by my travel agent. It was a non direct flight to Antalya with a stop at Istanbul. On our out bound flight we only boarded half an hour late but we remained seated an hour before take off which means that we had 90 minutes delay. From Istanbul, we took a domestic flight to Antalya and landed at Antalya domestic airport, however, our luggage was sent to Antalya international so when we didn’t see them we had to speak to the airport staff who then took us with many other tourists to Antalya international where our luggage was. It was really distressing as we thought we had lost them and a representative was supposed to be waiting for us but we didn’t know whether he was at the International or domestic and we spent so much time there.
On the return flight we again got stranded at Istanbul. We had to wait 2 additional hours at the gate ( flight had 2 hours delay) and been asked to change gate then called to go back to the initial gate. It was chaos. When we finally got into the plane, at nearly midnight, we’ve been offered a croissant each!! What a joke as if that could make us forget that 2 hours wait at the gate. However, when we arrived to London the delay got reduced by half an hour so we actually had only 90 minutes delay so couldn’t complain and claim compensation. So Pegasus is to avoid if you don’t want spending very long hours waiting for their planes to be ready and if you don’t want to risk losing your luggage.

1  Thank HindHind
Reviewed April 23, 2018

It was really cramped the flight, no leg room. The staff were really moody. I had paid for a meal, they had mentioned that they don't have the whole change and will come back to me. Which was fine. The plane was really stuffy on both journey.. even I had air con it was really uncomfortable, It made me really thirsty. As I didn't have change- I asked if they can use the money they owe me to buy some water. They said ok but they didn't come to me. I had to ask another 2 times.. yet still no water.. at the end I got soo tired as it was a night flight that I fell asleep.. crap service. I've used Turkish Airline for internal flights in Turkey- more space and very polite staff members- I would recommend using them instead if you are flying to Turkey,

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Pegasus is a low cost airline that offers it is best. They are mostly on time and their crew is very helpful. Like most low cost airlines their planes have standard economy class seats. If you have low expectations from an airline company Pegasus wouldn't disappoint you.

Date of travel: December 2017
1  Thank Irem U
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I cannot recommend this airline enough!
The on board service was fantastic.
The aircraft was spotlessly clean, the staff were very accommodating, and all wore a nice friendly smile.
5* service
This was my first time flying with them, and I will definitely be using these more often!

Date of travel: January 2018