“The worst experience ever”
Review of Etihad Regional [no longer operating] - CLOSED

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

This is absolutely the worse possible aircraft ATR 72 that you can imagine. Do not fly with this company if you care for your life. This is very, very old, small aircraft, noisy as well. I am truely shocked that Adria Airways has so low criteria. I will never use this company again.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

We book with Alitalia to fly over Lampedusa and finally we see etihad regional...we shocked for a while but afterall the flight was excellent...short one though but it was fine!!oh and i forgot the flight was expensive enough......

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Typical regional airline (although far above US standards for regional airlines). Attentive service, onboard meals and beverages.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

The flight was delayed for almost two hours. Weather issues as well as engineering issues they said....but after fuelling, the plane shortly took off...just unfortunate it was behind schedule. However, the crew are much nicer than other crew members from other airlines ( cough cough- United) and they tried their best. Snack was good and I like the extra legroom...so although delayed, it was a comfortabel flight then once I landed in Tehran...my luggage went missing ( sigh)...unnecessary stress.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed December 28, 2016

I often take this company to fly between Lugano & Geneva and most of the time I am satisfied.
Sometimes it happens that the flight is delayed, but overall it is always a nice experience