“Thomas Cook Airlines”
Review of Thomas Cook Airlines (UK) [no longer operating] - CLOSED

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I traveled with Thomas Cook Airlines on Friday and the hostess’s on board we’re brilliant they did a fantastic job in the face of what was happening I would traveled with them again next year with no worries but it’s not to be

Date of travel: September 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly airline staff, great service with food and drinks prompt and fast boarding, was kept informed of flight details etc

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Poor service,laxadacial service from cabin crew.Freezing cold on flight,highlighted issue to attendant who said he felt hot!
Was travelling with 2yr old,asked for blanket was told there was none however several passengers seen taking blankets out of hold-all above.Asked for hot water for 2yr old,attendant went off,never came back.Worst flight ever,vowed never to travel via Thomas cook again.

3  Thank Boojyfood
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a package Holliday to menorca with Thomas cook and flew with their airline which was brilliant no delays , we booked our seats prior to our travel date and all were sat together , checked in online so was a nice easy check in bags to drop off point directed through airport well , the Thomas cook check in gentleman was in a lovely mood (for 5am ) this set us off in good spirits I have allergy’s to poppy seeds and noticed the meals being served contained muffin deserts with poppy seeds I rang up prior to our flight day and was told not to worry to notify onboard flight staff and they would also make a note on my booking when I arrived on board I told the flight attendant who immediately reassured me they would not serve the muffins and would also notify over the PA system to all members of flight that if they had anything contain poppy seads could they please refrain from eating during flight they checked on me just before takeoff to reSure me again and also on flight which was really comforting ! ... all flight members were pleasant and helpful, they were brilliant with the kids especially when my 2 year old had a little screach as she didn’t understand about the seat belts( as previous flights she has sat on our knees ) they were quick to come over and engage and reassure her aswell as distract her (thank you!!!) meals were served quickly and were nice and hot and coffee was fresh we also bought drinks and chocolate off the cart which were very reasonably priced ... the plane was clean and tidy Upon arrival and entertainment was freinds the series , only thing was they had headphones but no adapters we were lucky I had brought from a previous flight but if you didn’t then it was tuff luck the lady did say they usually have them but must of ran out ! toilets were clean nothing we could complain about always have flown with Thomas cook and always will as long as they are in business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not a bad outbound flight as it was during the day. Nice flight attendants , prebooked food was ok but not the best. I was sat at window so it always feels as if you have more room but coming back I was middle seat and night flight.
The seating really needs looking at it's very cramped especially noticeable of a night. I'm only 5ft tall and I struggle so you can imagine how my 6ft 3 hubby feels. We usually try and upgrade our seats but it wasnt possible on this flight.
I dont think the food is that great and as a airline I would probably do away with it

Date of travel: September 2019