“Delays”
Review of Flynas

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Last month I had the misfortune to have booked on Flynas from Jeddah to Riyadh to catch an international flight. I had allowed 5.5 hours. Plenty of time? When I checked in at Jeddah they said there was a one hour delay. How bad can it get? No problem. An hour later the flight was not even on the board. Inquiries with ground staff indicated another hour delay. No announcements, no news, no gate information. Nothing. An hour later further inquiries located the correct gate and then the flight was called. After the usual bus to the plane, and the usual wait on the tarmac the flight left for Riyadh. Still plenty of time. Yeah right! Once landed (out on the field) we were bused into the terminal and arrived one hour after touch-down. Now I'm panicking. I have checked luggage to collect. My colleague with carry-on only said "You're on your own. See you if I see you" and he took off for the international terminal. 30 minutes later my bag arrived from the Flynas flight. I did make it onto the international flight but I was a wreck. Sorry Flynas...never again.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

cheap air fare
very nice for frequent fliers
nice airlines
cheap ticket earlier
Air Asia buy stakes recently
cheap sectors from Saudi Arabia and direct flight

Reviewed October 3, 2017

The airlines overall is ok. It is a cheap flying option for a person who travels a lot. It is good for short trips. I do not recommend for a long trip. The staff are friendly and nice. The chairs are not good. That is why for a long trip i do not recommend. I think it is a great option moving around in the middle east from one city to another. Their website is easy to use and they have a loyalty program. The checkin and boarding were very easy and smooth.

1  Thank Mohamed Z
Reviewed September 21, 2017

This kind of economic flights is not necessarily the cheapest. It depends on your early booking, it is an economic arm of the Saudi national carrier, which has its advantages, of course, despite its many shortcomings. It is a professional service that deals with the local traveler. it has too regional destination . i had fight lot locally & regionally ..

1  Thank suliman a
Reviewed September 9, 2017

After battling unsuccessfully with both Etihad (code share) and Flynas to get upgraded prior to arriving at the airport, we managed to get upgraded in the terminal which meant the outward flight was bearable. The return flight was one of the worst flights I have taken for claustrophobic seating. When we checked in we asked for an upgrade (after again trying beforehand with both companies) but were told the plane was full. with a 3-3 seating arrangement and a central isle we were told that we had seats A and C, but seat B was blocked so nobody would be sitting between my wife an I. having got on the aircraft we quickly found this to be a lie when somebody came and sat between us. The aircraft was not completely full, just badly allocated so fortunately the guy between us moved down and had a row to himself once the doors were closed. Fortunately the seats in front of us did not recline otherwise I think it would have been completely unbearable. I would not consider flying with this airline again, we thought we had booked with Etihad and only later found out it was operated by Flynas, next time we book with Expedia we will do more homework.

1  Thank ronsmith777