“Concern about drunk passenger”
Review of SpiceJet

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

I had a flight from Bangkok to Ahmedabad. Departure time is 2.05 AM. The flight is on time and staffs are lovely but one thing that I would like to ask airline staff, crew and captain that how could you let a drunk passenger get on board. I think airline should concern if drunk passenger is fit to fly or not. This person sat behind me and he scream and hit the seat all the way until we landed. He not only bother me but other passengers. Anyway, they value is fair enough for this flight and I recommend to purchase SpiceMax because the seat is more comfortable even for a short flight.

3  Thank JettyTraveler
AshutoshB210, Customer Experience at SpiceJet, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Dear Guest!

We regret any unpleasant experience you had. Kindly write to us at custrelations@spicejet.com with your booking details, our team shall look into it.

Write a reviewReviews (3,280)

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Thanks to the Government's Udaan scheme, many more places are now on the air map in India. Pondicherry is one of them.

I have been to Pondi before by road from Chennai but this time I decided to fly in with my family. I expected good views from the low flying ATR aircraft and was not disappointed.

The eastern sea coast was visible for a long distance despite the clouds. Before it landed, the lush green fields of Tamil Nadu were pleasing to the eye.

Some not so good points were the slightly old toilets in the aircraft and the waiting time to get a cab on arrival. Both can be improved easily by authorities.

At the next opportunity, I'd take this flight again.

Date of travel: December 2018
AshutoshB210, Customer Experience at SpiceJet, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2019

Greetings from Spicejet!

Please note that customer feedback is always appreciated as it enables us to identify areas that may need improvement, and we are extremely grateful to you for sharing your views with us.

Kindly be assured, we shall share it with our team for necessary review. We look forward to welcoming you on-board again soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

We travelled a family of four (two adults, two kids) on SpiceJet for an internal Indian flight.
The plane we used seating arrangement two seats on both sides of aisle.
There is the option to purchase food and refreshments, even if not pre ordered. Reasonable selection.
Easy check in
Flight was good. Would use them again

Greetings from Spicejet!

Glad to hear about your experience. We look forward to welcoming you on-board soon:)

Reviewed January 15, 2019

Hi,
I was travelling from Chennai to Kochi on 6th jan 2019 on flight SG 3073. My brother had booked ticket for me with his credit card and I didnt know that I had to carry a copy of the card and authorisation letter.When the lady at the counter said that it was required I was trying to contact my brother.My phone had got damaged when I had a fall the previous day. I was also not comfortable standing for long time as I had a foot injury also.A person from spicejet team Chennai, named Mr.Prakash helped me and let me use his phone and I could contact my brother.I really appreciate his gesture.After reaching Kochi I realised that my baggage didnt come in that flight and had to wait in the airport for another 3 hours. But again when I explained my condition another staff from spicejet Mr.Inderjeet helped to get first aid for my foot and helped to get baggage.Thanks to both Mr.Prakash from Chennai spice jet staff and Mr.Inderjeet from Kochi spice jet team.
Mary Smitha
New Zealand

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding

Greetings from Spicejet!

Please note that for all foreign (Non-Indian) credit / debit card payments, the card must be produced for physical verification at the airport check-in counter if the passenger is the cardholder. Incase the cardholder is not traveling, it is mandatory for the passenger to furnish to the airport check-in staff a physical copy of the front side of credit / debit card duly authorized by the cardholder, along with cardholder’s valid proof of identification. In the absence of such credit / debit card or copy and/or identity mismatch, we will be constrained to refuse the boarding.

Further, we shall share your appreciating words with our team. We look forward to welcoming you on-board soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2019

Spice Jet is the worst when it comes to punctuality. I had booked my tickets 15 days in advance but my flight got cancelled 24 hours before the departure time. The next flight which i got was after 2 days and it departed 3 hours later than the schedule departure,

On my return journey, again the flight was delayed by 2 hours. Overall, a very bad experience. I have not taken a Spice Jet flight since.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
AshutoshB210, Customer Experience at SpiceJet, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Dear Guest!

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please note that we always try our best to maintain the departure time as per the schedule. However, at times, due to unavoidable reasons, we face delay/cancellation. We inform passengers about any change in the flight timing as soon as we get information.

Notwithstanding this experience, we hope that you will give us a chance to serve you again on board.