“Luggage Check in process”
Review of Peach Aviation

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time with Peach airline. During the checkin, I had weighted my two hand carry bags for 10 times and eventually I had to empty all my hand carry bags and put everything in my luggage case that I purchased. And then she charged me for 2 kg over weight for $1800. This was a humiliating checkin experience and it was my worst checkin experience in my whole life of flights. Never never never never take Peach airline. This airline should be no longer existing in the market.

4  Thank Mike012452
Write a reviewReviews (1,278)

Reviewed July 19, 2019

The plane is good choice for an economic travel.
This aviation company provides red eye airlines, the cabin is clean. I chose the first row, the legroom is good.
The airplane arrive early for about 30 minutes.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed July 17, 2019

For a budget airline and or short flight hours, there is really nothing to complain about. Friendly price, clean cabin, the most important thing is it's always on time, for my personal experiences.

Date of travel: February 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed July 17, 2019

Both our flights delayed (1,5 and 3 hours) and no compensation. Terrible costumer service and no information from the staff.

3  Thank Jannimann
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

This is our first time to get this airlines... as they had the only flight from Kushiro to Kansai airport.
The price is very good , automatic check in service is not difficult. They have staffs to help fir the first time users, get the boarding pass and then check the luggage’s. The process was smooth and staffs are helpful. The only thing is the staffs in Kushiro airport don’t speak too much English! As I can speak Japanese, so there is no problem.

On the plane, crews were nice, friendly and helpful... but also the key point is, the announcement has no English!

Besides the language , the airline is good in price, service, on time...

A good experience for this short trip!