“As good as it gets”
Review of Virgin Australia

Reviewed September 17, 2018

As a customer with a non visible disability, I was looked after with the utmost respect both in Brisbane and Los Angeles. I was transiting through LA to London and the staff at each airport were great. The flight was also good, plenty of entertainment, the food and drinks quality and service were excellent. A very pleasant experience all round, I would recommend Virgin Australia and Virgin Atlantic as top tier carriers.

Date of travel: September 2018
Write a reviewReviews (10,694)

Reviewed September 17, 2018

A nice comfortable flight, easy going staff, ok food, snack and drinks available when you wanted them. Would I fly them again internationally - definitely.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful experience as always
Excellent attentive service without being intrusive
Excellent food and entertainment options.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Just wanted to thank Virgin yet again for a seamless and enjoyable experience..
From the time we arrived to the end of flight all staff i encountered were more than helpful. There was only one glitch with in-flight entertainment not working on flight up, but on my return journey all was working without a hitch.. I have lounge access, and staff are always welcoming and helpful. In Cairns the pancake machine just ran out of mix, and the lady came out 4 minutes later with two serves of pancakes for my 2 boys with loads of sides. Its the little 1% things that keep me coming back...
Legroom for me is tight as I'm 6'3 but traveling with family i don't upgrade to extra legroom seats which give me plenty of room usually ..

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Flight left on time it was comfortable enough for the price you pay. Staff were lovely and we arrived ahead of time. Bit of a rough landing but overall it was a good flight. I would definitely fly Virgin again.

• Seat comfort