“the worst airline ! really terrible !!”
Review of Jeju Air

Reviewed November 15, 2017

My RIMOWA baggage was broken by their mistake, but they didn't care and apologize until we asked. What surprised me was they make us go to counter by ourselves to departure counter, even though we have just arrived from other country. The manager Mr.HONG SOK HO who is in charge of Narita airport,one of the biggest city in the world, was too but to care any passenger.I really can't believe his service attitude and service mind.How could he be a manager? He doesn't have basic manner and knowlge,and he didn't greet and named until we asked.And his language skill was terrible! We cannot communicate with him by Korean or Japanese either, even though native speaker talked to him. We asked any customer service center of headoffice, but they said they don't have like that. Is this correct regulation?? After all, we convey our information and go back to home and wait their call , but they never care anymore. That's why LCC is just LCC, cheap and poor company. Please love your company, love your passenger,and have a pride like KOREAN AIR or ASIANA AIRINES.
Jeju air announced in the cabin that they are one of the biggest airlines in KOREA, is this correspondence be proud of? Don't make me laugh!
The company should educate basic manner, basic skills, and the way of speaking including your mother tongue, KOREAN.You know how important honorific expression is especially in Asia.
What a scary company! I never recommend this airline.

• Food and Beverage

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

This was the absolute worst travel experience I've ever had with any airline. I'm from the US and was planning to go to BKK. I flew Delta with the intention of transferring to jeju to complete the trip to BKK. I paid for a ticket the day before and thought everything was fine until I landed in Korea. They tried calling me en route there (23hr flight couldn't answer) then sent me an email on the day I landed saying my ticket was cancelled due to technical issues. NOT MY PROBLEM WHEN I PAID. As I was boarding they denied me my initial flight, then said I had to pay another $500 in order to go. I had no choice because I had to meet my brother who had never been to BKK before and we had no communication whatsoever. I only had a certain amount of money budgeted to make BKK a great experience. I had to use that money to get to BKK. A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE. They said they would give me a full refund but that money wouldn't show up in my account until a week later. Screwed up the plans my brother and I had for lodging in BKK. I love to give everybody the benefit of the doubt but long story short Jeju Airlines completely screwed me over because of their incompetence and "technical" issues. I wouldn't suggest anyone fly with this airline. My worst travel experience to date and I travel a lot.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

Jeju Air is very comfortable low cost carrier. Moreover, it has very helpful ground staff in Fukuoka airport. The supervisor or the head of ground staff in the check in counter seems to be update with the immigration regulation,for example that it is not necessary to have South Korea visa for Indonesian service passport or government official passport holders to enter South Korea.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Easy to book, easy to check in, and not expensive. You get 15kg for check-in baggage, and 10kg for hand luggage, per person. Very convenient.

1  Thank drakeuu
Reviewed October 26, 2017

The airline is an economy airline like Easy Jet. I would actually say that they copied Easy Jet in service and business model.

The flight we took was delayed and we lost almost 2 hours waiting in the terminal for the plane to be ready.

There is no food or drinking options for this flight. The leg room is very tight, so pick an exit seat if you need the extra leg.

The rest is ok. The flight attendants were nice.

• Food and Beverage