“We repeated this flight after two years,not easy.”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We travel economy,and always check for add on prices,as they can double the basic flight price.
We were allowed 10 kilos each in a case with a maximum size of 55x 35 x20 cm.plus small hand bag or lapptopbag.
The case which is a cabin bag only gives quick walk on access and you do not have to wait for your hold luggage when you land.
Note this case size has been reduced this year,so do not get caught out at the departure lounge ,as they checked every cabin case in the new size Gauge,if it does not fit in it goes in the hold and you pay an extra £50 each case.
3 people on our flight had to pay,so pack your case accordingly,check its size,we bought a cabin case from shop in town and it stated it was a cabin bag,on closer inspection the sizes were dated 2014,sizes have been reduced so we bought another,smaller one.
Fly be tend to take off late,in our case 30 minutes,makeing time up on the journey,there are no included items ,its all pay,and over priced,tea,sandwiches etc.
Staff are polite ,seats are good on short flights,checkin on line,print boarding cards or do it at airport,or on your i phone.
This cost two of us £192 total return ,it is cheapest we found.

Date of travel: April 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (6,906)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Maybe it's the United Kingdom but in general, they specialize in being professional without being too chatty, giving you the attention you require without invading your personal space. This flight was especially memorable because as we were landing in Milan, the steward said, "Welcome to Morocco." We all had a good laugh.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I actually have no complaints about this airline. I love boarding the plane from the tarmac, and the accommodations on the plane were exceptional. I didn't realize that I had to pay for bags which ended up being 54 euros each for my wife and me for a grand total of 108. That was the only learning curve I didn't know about. But, again, it was a good experience. The man who checked us in looked like Harry Potter in his third year, so that helped minimize the sting of the 108 euros.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went downstairs at Heathrow to Flybe's departure area, which was empty when I got there about an hour before flight time. You get driven to the plane, a de Havilland Dash 8-400 (two props), climb the stairs and sit down. Not uncomfortable, short flight, beats the train by several hours, and at $81, cheaper. I gave the entertainment and food 3 stars just to fill something in. There was none of either for me.

Date of travel: April 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Due to a French Atc strike our flight which should have taken off at 1925 was delayed until 2230. Shortly before departure, the Captain informed us that both Southampton and Bournemouth would be closed so we were going to Exeter. On arrival Flybe had arranged taxis back to Southampton but it was 0300 by the time we arrived. Unfortunately, as notaxis were available this meant an overnight stay. Generally, Flybe handled things as efficiently as they could.