“No sandwiches yet again”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fly with fly be 2/3 times a year staff always helpful. But I have an ongoing problem with buffet and not the staffs fault return flight home never any sandwiches for any travellers and told the same thing every flight only allocated so many sandwiches and always taken by outward bound flight and only enough for half the plane. Whoever sorts sandwich/buffet needs to get their act together it is not acceptable that home bound flights never have a single pack of sandwiches this needs to be sorted at management level. My husband and I and I know many others have been complaining about this for many years and STILL nothing done please sort ASAP

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (6,901)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flybe have change their hand luggage size to no longer be a standard piece of hand luggage and had me check in my hard case for £40, which with a measurement tape measures exactly their dimensions, but does not fit in their iron mold. This is most ridiculous!! I frequently flew with Flybe but will now avoid it at ALL cost.

2  Thank miakruger
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight from Southampton to Belfast very good service for a low price carrier, not a large plane but does the job well, friendly helpful staff would use them again.

Date of travel: April 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cancelled flight without any reason given. Impossible to get money or unexpected extra cost back.. be aware! Customer service is the worst we’ve ever experienced in the airline branche. There is NO customer service!

Date of travel: March 2019
1  Thank AstrellaKF
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Being a regular Flybe flyer I am aware of their strict cabin bag size and don’t disagree with it there are dimensions on the website to follow, however on a recent flight from aberdeen to Heathrow using my Flybe size bag measurements 53x33x17cm I was dismayed to be told it was too big to go in the cabin and would have to pay £50 or I would not be allowed to board. At aberdeen the metal type sizer is used rather than the plastic ones used at some other airports and as my bag fits the plastic ones I can only surmise the gauges at aberdeen are smaller as I remeasured my bag and yes it is smaller than the dimensions given on Flybe website.

On arrival at Heathrow I went to the Flybe customer services who said I should not have been charged for the bag and fitted it into their sizer no problem.

Have since spoken with several friends also charged at aberdeen but given the green light to take on board at Manchester and at Heathrow

Flybe this has to stop you need to be consistent or you will lose passenger who have a choice of airline.

2  Thank CaroleAberdeen