“Excellent ”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

Since Flybee came to Cardiff I have chosen to fly with them whenever possible. I find that the service is excellent. The hostesses are calm and helpful. The service is prompt and efficient. I fly Cardiff to Edinburgh a couple of times in a year.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
Write a ReviewReviews (7,254)

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

My check in was easy and flight left on time and 45 mins later I arrived. Staff on outbound flight were great, polite and helpful. Return flight was on time but these staff were not so good it was a full flight but they were a bit abrupt and dismissive of some passengers with questions. Because if this I have scored a 4 not 5 but a very convenient way to travel and would do it again,

Reviewed February 26, 2019

Flight was cancelled due to "adverse weather conditions" - fog at LCY. The delay of nearly 2 hours was a good decision for safety reasons, but there was no reason given for cancelling altogether, the flight could have left later. But I assume the problem for the airline was the positioning of aircraft on the network. It meant that the plane-load of passengers was left with the likelihood not only of being late, but of having to cancel plans for the day. (It didn't help that the rail system in the South West was also in trouble that day). An earlier decision with better explanation would have been helpful, but the announcements were not adequate to make other plans.

• Customer service
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

This was our first time booking our own flights as opposed to them being part of a package deal. I used Expedia to book them. I was happy with the price I paid and everything was done online. The only one problem we had was the website wouldn't allow us to check in online for our return flight and therefore we had no boarding pass at the airport. The check in desk lady sorted it for us but it was a bit scary and strange! All in all I'd definitely book again. Great staff and pilot. Smooth flight. Fab service.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

The flight was on time and seats very comfortable. They did check the hand luggage for size, some passengers who were returning and had no issues on their first flight had to put their bass in the hold , despite no change in size/contents. Very strange

But overall couldn’t complain