“A trip to such picturesque towns in Dordogne 24 France”
Review of HOP!

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Last February we decided to go for a trip to the picturesque area of Dordogne France by camping car. We discovered such nice sites , local markets, camping cars areas , and caves. We enjoyed so much walking around the historical cities , meeting cool people wandering along the riversides , . If you are in this region, Don't hesitate to visit Sarlat, Rocomadour, Montignac , Lascaux (the copy because the original cave has been closed because of the human pollution !!) Cahors.. the whole is worth visiting , sure !

Date of travel: February 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,377)

Reviewed April 7, 2019

Bought an economy on Air France low cost HOP carrier. Coffee for free, seat selection for free. Good service. If I have the choice, would I take HOP again ? Yes.

Date of travel: March 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Jprbrussels
Reviewed March 8, 2019

HOP comes across as one airline which is punctual w.r.t its timings. In all my experiences, I haven't seen a delay in take-off or landing. This trip was the first leg of our Clermont-Hyderabad trip.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank ArvindYerram
Reviewed March 5, 2019

The last leg of an Ottawa, Canada - Frankfurt, Germany trip consisted of a Hop flight between Paris and Frankfurt. I'm not sure how punctually we left, however we arrived early at our destination. The flight was very turbulent, but I was able to sleep through it. We were served a light snack (sandwich with goat cheese), which I found tasted good. Overall, I was happy with this flight and would recommend it to anyone else looking to fly from Paris to Frankfurt.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019

This was the first leg of a Frankfurt, Germany - Ottawa, Canada trip, between Frankfurt and Paris. I usually choose to fly with Air France/Hop between Germany and Canada, and so am not too unfamiliar with these flights.
Unfortunately, it seemed like the Frankfurt airport did not accept online check-ins 30 hours before the flight, which meant I had to wait until the day of the flight to select my seat (limited selection) - this was not a huge deal for this short flight, however I did not appreciate this when it came to my transatlantic flight.
Besides this, boarding and departure were punctual and smooth. Service on board was standard. As a regular, I would make this trip again in the future.

Date of travel: February 2019