“Above and beyond service, low price”
Review of HOP!

Reviewed April 7, 2019

Bought an economy on Air France low cost HOP carrier. Coffee for free, seat selection for free. Good service. If I have the choice, would I take HOP again ? Yes.

Date of travel: March 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (1,361)

Reviewed March 8, 2019

HOP comes across as one airline which is punctual w.r.t its timings. In all my experiences, I haven't seen a delay in take-off or landing. This trip was the first leg of our Clermont-Hyderabad trip.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019

The last leg of an Ottawa, Canada - Frankfurt, Germany trip consisted of a Hop flight between Paris and Frankfurt. I'm not sure how punctually we left, however we arrived early at our destination. The flight was very turbulent, but I was able to sleep through it. We were served a light snack (sandwich with goat cheese), which I found tasted good. Overall, I was happy with this flight and would recommend it to anyone else looking to fly from Paris to Frankfurt.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019

This was the first leg of a Frankfurt, Germany - Ottawa, Canada trip, between Frankfurt and Paris. I usually choose to fly with Air France/Hop between Germany and Canada, and so am not too unfamiliar with these flights.
Unfortunately, it seemed like the Frankfurt airport did not accept online check-ins 30 hours before the flight, which meant I had to wait until the day of the flight to select my seat (limited selection) - this was not a huge deal for this short flight, however I did not appreciate this when it came to my transatlantic flight.
Besides this, boarding and departure were punctual and smooth. Service on board was standard. As a regular, I would make this trip again in the future.

Date of travel: February 2019
Reviewed February 27, 2019

The flight was on time. You can arrive 30min to 1 hours before the departue it's enough. Seats are comfortable for short legs. Conditions and quality acceptable related to the price. The check-in and control is well organized.

Date of travel: March 2018