“Very Unreliable. Almost missed my international connecting flight!!!!”
Review of Jambojet

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had a 7:15 pm international flight to catch from JKIA. After booking a 3 pm flight from Eldoret, I rested easy knowing I had more than enough time. These guys changed the flight departure time at the last minute to 5pm! That would mean I had about 1 hour to catch my international flight. With all the luggage I had, I needed a miracle to make it.
Jambojet tried their best and literally had one of their agents take me to the front of a quite long queue and facilitated the luggage check in. Its for this reason that I am giving them 3 stars and not 1. All these efforts would have still had me miss the flight were it not for a 30 minute delay. I can't imagine how much I would have had to pay and the sort of inconvenience I would endure!

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (187)

Reviewed January 17, 2020

I should have listened to the reviews, this airline is totally unreliable. They cancel flight all the time and always delayed. My wife and I missed our next flight from Nairobi after being delayed for 5 hours in Mombasa. After 5 hours with the check-in supervisor who's acting as if he's doing me a favor, we ended up with nothing and had to make a brand new reservation which cost us $750.
a lot of the reviews here are true there service is horrible.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Thumbs up as the delay was like 20 minutes...smooth flight..clean air craft..if its the first time using jambo jet have cash with you as they sell the drinks and food snacks. .nothing wrong with that...amazing landing..will definitely fly with jambo jet again.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

Its a very agreable local flight which flies East Africa.The prices are low cost and you need to carry a small luggage

Date of travel: November 2019
Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

Jambi jet, is known for its delays and poor service. When I have to use this airline I already know there will be a delay of at least one hour. The service both on the plane and checking in is also horrible. Please do not use this airline (if you have a choice) they simply do not care about the customer.

Date of travel: December 2019