“they change the dates of your flight just before you pay”
Review of AirAsia - Thai AirAsia

Reviewed November 17, 2017

Nasty customer service, I did a booking and they change the time of the flight just before I paid, now the price of change the plane is greater than buying a new ticket.

• Food and Beverage
2  Thank DavidM15826
Write a ReviewReviews (4,283)

Reviewed November 17, 2017

The bargain I make with myself for flying low cost is that although I don’t expect much - actually I don’t expect anything for that price - I do expect the plane to be punctual. That is a basic. It’s infuriating to see an early morning flight already delayed by 90 minutes. That’s why I give Air Asia a fail on this flight!

1  Thank bojantercon
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

First time on Thai Air Asia. Planes were clean. On time performance. On board service was very good. Pre ordered meals/snacks were good quality. Seats were a bit cramped by hey this is a discount carrier. All services delivered exactly as expected.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

This airline is probably the easiest way to travel within Thailand. I used them 3 times in November. (Bangkok > Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai > Phuket, and Phuket >Bangkok) All three flights were less than 1.5 hours..service wasn't bad. You have to pay for food and drinks which is pretty typical for the smaller flights over there.

My only advice is to arrive to these airports early..even for these domestic flights (at least 2 hours) because the lines can get pretty long an hour before the flight leaves.

Other than that, can't really beat the price..would fly with them again

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

I paid extra to have no one sit inbetween my partner and myself. Unfortunately someone did we were okay with that though as when booking the extra seat they say you will get your money back if someone sits there. I have been emailing AA for 2 weeks and am getting no where. I have gotten 3 replies saying the exact same thing the only difference is their name. The email says they cant help me unless I have my boarding pass which who keeps them! I would of kept it if they told me they will need it to get my money back. Totally ridiculous no help

2  Thank jasmyn b