“Needs major improvement!!”
Review of Jetstar Japan

Reviewed March 31, 2019

1- Although our tickets were in Business Class all the way return from the Gold Coast the Domestic flights don't have BC. I can accept that but then you start having a problem with hand luggage from 2 pcs allowed up to 14 kg to one pc 7 kg which you need to remind the staff at c/in that your allowance is 14 kgs. Don't they see that on their screen?
2- Although we were connecting in Narita for our flight back to the Gold Coast they will not check the luggage trough. Both flight land and take-off from Terminal 3. So wha is the problem? Excuse... Jetstar Japan is a different Co. than Jetstar Australia...lol...
3- We arrived at the check-in counter in Sapporo 2.5 hours before departure but they would not check us in. Why.... flight opens 2 hrs prior to departure but the staff were all there sitting at their counter happily chatting away.... Who cares about the convenience for the customer and basic service or is it just system stubbornness!!?
4- The check-in space infront of the counters is ridiculously tight due to the security machines. However there is plenty of space beyond that area. Stubbornness again...
5- A couple of days before departure I got an email from Jetstar Japan asking me to c/in Online due because it is the high season and they expected a high volume of traffic. However when we got to the counter with just another 3 parties behind us we had to go again through a full c/in not just a baggage drop. So why bother with an online c/in? No explanation there..... Having said that the check-in procedure was smooth and efficient, thank God for that.
6- Security Check Point... there is only one door servicing 3 airlines to go through to security check. Long queue and slow moving. Why not have 2 doors for security and 2 scanning machines?
7- In Flight even that we were Business Class customers on the Domestic sector you do not get offered a cup of tea/coffee or even water. Apparently you have to buy it in advance. Disgraceful Jetstar Japan!!!
Don't want to sound like a nagger but in today's modern world and more people travelling by air shouldn't the airlines and airport authorities make it easier for the travelers..... Something to ponder on....

Date of travel: March 2019

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

The family flew Jetstar to Okinawa. Our choice was simply based in the fact that it was a direct flight, without the hassle of transiting.

Flights were on time and very smooth during the journey. But space was really constraint and zero seat comfort. I felt the metal pieces on my seats on the way out and in as well. Seat pockets were in a very weird position.

Wish there was better comfortable full fledge air lines flying to Okinawa direct.

Date of travel: March 2019
2  Thank alanyeo76
Reviewed March 11, 2019

I flew from Oki to Tokyo in November. Last night as I was packing for our next trip, I was removing the old tags. I found an Acknowledgement ticket that was attached AFTER my bag had been dropped. It was checked fragile and unproperly packed. My signature was forged on the ticket. That is crooked, illegal and downright inexcusable. They're attempting to illegally absolve themselves from damage liabily. I'm in the process of filing as many complaints as possible. Up to and including criminal charges if I'm able.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2019

no hassles. be sure you are at the airport at least 2 hours before to check in and read the baggage limitations. worth the price, clean and on time.

Date of travel: February 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Not a bad airline, pretty standard. The only thing you gotta watch out for is the size and weight of checked in and carry on baggage.
One more thing, they only server microwave food, which isn't too bad if you are hungry.

Date of travel: February 2019