“Excellent trip”
Review of Canadian North

Reviewed June 11, 2019

Good time of year to fly! Smooth flight. Great service. Friendly staff. Nothing to nibble on for free, not even a small bag of pretzels or nuts.

Date of travel: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

I would recommend taking this airline whenever possible. They have a much better understanding of customer service. They will do anything in their power to make things right.

Date of travel: May 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

It's so nice to have a hot meal served on your flight that is included in the fair. Breakfast was an omelette and very tasty (for airplane food). On the way back they served a hot beef sandwich, also very good. Alcohol is served but requires cash (no cards). Staff were very friendly and both flights smooth. It's a Boeing aircraft with good leg room and comfortable seats. No TVs on the seatbacks but that was fine. You can watch the flight details/map on the overhead screens. I usually fly Air Canada but when this is an option on my route I'd take Canadian North. It's better. Good job!

Date of travel: February 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank TorontoBloorTravel
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

I was flying from Calgary to Yellowknife (with Air Canada), then on the next day from YK to Inuvik (with Canadian North). But had a severe allergic reaction before boarding in Calgary... so the Air Canada flight attendant changed my ticket for free for the next time without extra cost, nor for luggage fees. Canadian North did not care at all, and made me pay even though they had lots of free spots on the plane... also the lady on the phone was rude.

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank YashaZ1
Reviewed January 1, 2019

I was up north on business doing seminars in three northern communities. The one in Norman Wells was my last after a very long stretch of similar sessions over the past two months. In addition, I had a banquet to attend as soon as I got home and I was to be the MC. Somewhat stressful...but this airline delivered in poor weather and after two scheduled stops, we landed in the right place and at the right time. Good in flight service and no incidents; all is well!

Date of travel: December 2018