Tripadvisor
Search

“My Air Peace Jollof”
Review of Air Peace

Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

I was flying Air Peace on a regional route for the first time, and when I flew from Nigeria, I was eagerly expecting to be served Jollof, but apparently, the didn't because it was an early morning flight. However, on the Monrovia - Accra leg, they served Jollof. I don't know if it's to fuel the Jollof Wars between Nigeria and Ghana, but I surely enjoyed the meal. The tomato was right, and the beef was well marinated, soft and braised.

The more reason why I think I will stick to Air Peace next time, if they ply my route.

2  Thank KoloKennethK
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed December 24, 2018

Air Peace has been enjoying customer boom and patronage because they perhaps have the largest fleet in Nigeria and recently expanded their routes to other capitals in Nigeria including Asaba, the State Capital of Delta State. Unfortunately, instead of leveraging this to build great relationships with their customers, they seem to enjoy delaying flights without as much as a decent apology to customers. What you often get is some plastic apology announced by the pilot as you get into the plane. This particular trip, we were delayed for over four hours and even flights scheduled to leave after us on the same airline left before us ... and not one apology from the ground staff.

Reviewed December 14, 2018

A day (Sat 08/12) after a flight was cancelled due to bad weather, my son and ten (10) other children wereplaced on a wait list for the rescheduled flight - rescheduled outside their normal flight time - even though they had initially been checked-in the day before. I cannot understand how children (unaccompanied), would not be given priority. At the end of the day, it took pleading, threatining, cajoling and emotional appeal by the parent ofone of the children to get them on board. I tweeted the situation, and when asked about the matter, the twitter page stopped responding. Its a week now. If I had a choice, I won't fly Air Peace.

Reviewed December 10, 2018

We sat waiting for the plane, then were informed it would be one hour thirty minutes late at the point in time we were meant to take off. After that, no other announcements. All inquiries at the information desk were met with the reply: " The plane is coming". The seats also seem to be tighter than usual. My neighbours elbows spilled over from his seat( he was not particularly large but seats were narrow)

1  Thank solas471
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

Air Peace is about the most patronised local airline in Nigeria at the moment.

We experienced delays during my last flight and the crew caused some confusion when they asked passengers to do free sitting; only for a passenger to accuse me of taking her seat and insisted that I should get up. It was really embarassing.

But apart from thus experience, previous flights haven't been too bad -1 or 2 delayed flights.

Date of travel: October 2018