“Pile of rubbish”
Review of Viva Air (Peru)

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

Got to cusco airport in plenty of time to fly to lima to catch a plane to brazil 1 hour after. No assistance at all. Flight left an hour before scheduled time. No warning no email no nothing. Met a load of hacked off passengers also. Had to book another flight asap which cost £200 to make our brazil flight. Tried to reclaim the money but after numerous attempts were told that the information we have provided wasn’t complete. It was complete but they just strung us along for 3 months with email after email. NEVER RECEIVED ANY COMPENSATION. Worst company ever.

DO NOT USE THIS COYBOY OUTFIT. My advice is walk.

Date of travel: June 2018
1  Thank lee123qpr

Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

The most incredibly inefficient airline I’ve ever had the displeasure to use. Ryanair might be heartless, but at least they function.

This mob changed our flight without telling us. Twice.

Staff are (mostly) unhelpful partly because they have zero knowledge. Compensation is a myth.

Avoid.

1  Thank benpweeks
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

The absolute worst airline I’ve ever been on. They say they allow you to check in 40 minutes before the flight, but that’s a lie and then tell you it’s your fault because you were there at the end of the time frame they gave you. Their employees, especially Mia Paterras (employees I’d: 20601237211), the supposed manager doesn’t know anything about customer service and is overall a bad representation for the company. I will never fly this airline and you bet I’m telling everyone I know in Peru and else where to never fly with them and go with any other airline at all.

1  Thank Bridget F
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

It is truly the definition of worst customer service ever. The Poor employees are set to failure . Buy two tickets and won’t have assign seats or be ready to pay for them. Forget to print your boarding pass it will cost you s/54 soles each. Carry one over $30 each. I will not recommend this airline ever it seems that they want to get you one way or another and make an effort to make the expeircen the worst possible.
HORRIBLE RUN RUN RUN.
My flight was delayed 2 hours could it be any worst ?

2  Thank Daniel C
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Worst possible experience. They try everything to make the customer feel unhappy. On my journey I passed up to 10 airports in Europe and South America before I came to fly with Viva Air. Suddenly things are not fine with my carry on luggage or how I had packed my hiking bag (checked in). If anyhownpossible avoid this company and don't get blinded by presumeably low booking fees as they will be blown up by unnecessary and artificially inflated side costs for checked luggage/printing ticket etc. etc.
Good job Viva air you'll be out of business soon and for the better.

Thanks