“Literally the worst airline ever!!!”
Review of Viva Air (Peru)

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Both my flights (Lima to Cusco and Cusco to Lima) we’re cancelled last minute. Staff was unhelpful and so many people got screwed and missed their connections.

When I went to check in at the counter for my flight from Lima to Cusco the agent took my itinerary and just said, “this flight doesn’t exist anymore.” WTF?!? I missed a crucial part of my travel plans because I had to book a late night flight on another airline.

My flight from Cusco back to Lima got canceled 20min after we were supposed to board the plane. Again I had to book another flight with another airline. The cheap allure of VivaAir ended up costing me over $500 in booking last minute flights.

NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money

Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

They are just looking for ways of ripping money of people.
Booking mentioned one piece of free carry on baggage. But our baggage was called oversize and charged 145 sol.

Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

Charged me over 50 soles at the airport to print ticket and also ripped off 110 soles for baggage. Should have read reviews before booking with them

Reviewed December 24, 2018

I checked in online but didn't print the ticket, just for printing it off paid 15$.

On another occasion, lost my phone (and hence didn't have the reservation code). When I called their support to get the code, to check in online basically didn't manage to get through. Tried to talk to them online, after waiting for 10 minutes, their chat service automatically closed the chat on me.

They have the smallest bag size allowance I have seen on any airline.

A friend of mine had a tiny extra bag, he was charged the same as the price of the ticket just to take it on-board.

I am 1.76m (average height), and there was absolutely no space for my knees. When I dozed off during the flight, after waking up, my knees were hurting like hell because they were pressing against the next seat.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

Everything in this company is terrible, hidden charges, unhelpful staff with terrible attitudes.
If you are booking online and have been sent a boarding pass, ensure to print it off before or you will be charged a hefty charge. Ensure your carryon bag is within the dimensions told and that your check in baggage is not a mg over what you’ve paid for - you will pay. Point being, don’t go with these guys, go with another airline, any other airline.