“PLEASE DON'T BOOK THIS AIRLINE! WORST AIRLINE COMPANY IN THE WORLD!”
Review of JC Cambodia

Reviewed January 20, 2020

DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS AIRLINE COMPANY!! MAJOR SCAM ALERT!! YOU WILL MOST DEFINITELY GET CANCELLED AT THE LAST MOMENT. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND BOOK WITH AIRASIA OR OTHER WELL KNOW AIRLINE.

I thought I booked a good deal via schipholtickets.nl but it was far from true. I booked 5 months in advance for my one way trip to Phnom Penn.

However when time got closer i started to doubt if the ticket was confirmed with the airline. I was however able to check my details via the JC airline website which included my name and booking reference. This gave me a reassuring feeling for the time being.

One week before departure I emailed the company to reconfirm my tickets after reading a spree of bad comments about flight cancellations.

And what do you know my greatest fear got confirmed by a STANDARD CANCELLATION EMAIL. I was furious this meant I had to rebook for my trip at the last moment with flightprices rising. Airasia is the way to go, stick with your guns these local airlines are nothing but a scam. No way I will ever get a refund as I am being directed to the seller of the ticket and vice versa to get my money back.

After doing some research they only have a few aircraft left doing flight from mainland China. This company will not in any way take responsibility. All offices are unreachable by phone and no counters at the airport. You are warned!

I have uploaded emails of my conversation with the helpdesk as proof!

Date of travel: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed January 12, 2020

They informed me that my flight was cancelled via email (4 days notice) and said I could get a full refund but no information on how to get it. I have currently emailed their helpdesk 3 times and have still not received a response. I have emailed their complaints email and again no response. I have gone on their website and selected refund request only to be sent to my booking information where they have still not updated it and said the flight has been cancelled. I have spoken to several of their staff at siem reap airport who also could not inform me of how to get a refund and also said that this happens all the time and it is not their fault. An absolute joke of a company. I was also told by their staff that the flight was cancelled due to marketing reasons!! This company should not be allowed to trade and they will be hearing from my lawyer shortly. Don't use this airline whatever you do, it is a lottery of what you will get.

1  Thank GavWilliams77
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Flight was Completely taken out of schedule and wasn’t informed at all! Very unreliable company and extremely bad customer service!! Will never book with them again!

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

They cancelled the booking 6(!!) days in advance, which left us with additional costs for other tickets, about 180 euros.
Seems we are not the only ones..

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Totally understandable the awful reviews of this airline here, as I myself, got my flight cancelled from BKK to PHN. They basically cancelled it during Xmas day and no one from the desk even told my flight back was cancelled when I checked in. It will take them 1 month to refund. It takes them less than 24hours to take the money from an account but 1 month to refund it back? How awful! I also don't get that they charge a customer when they don’t show up but they are not liable for cancelling a flight. It cost me additional $200 to rebook my flight from another airlines just 1 way because it was just after new year. And they are only refunding 1 flight. Poor customer service and when applying refund on their site, it doesn't even work. Save the hassle and book somewhere else than using this airline. I took a gamble even after reading reviews here and I paid that price. Lesson learned.