“A complete shambles of an airline”
Review of Andes Lineas Aereas

Reviewed July 29, 2019

Andes provided a uniquely terrible experience - they changed the return flight without informing us, we found out when we were checking in for the flight that the flight had been changed. We decided to go to the airport regardless, only to find that:
1) There wasn't a single employee there to help us
2) They weren't answering the phone
3) The flight they changed us to (next day) didn't exist
We had to buy last minute tickets with a different airline at double the cost, and they still haven't responded to our claim for a refund for the cancelled flight a month later.
Would recommend that you pay a little extra and use another airline.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (815)

Reviewed July 8, 2019

They cancelled the fly and nobody told me, so we get stucked in Iguazu airport and we had to pay transfer and hotel because ANDES didnt reconize costs. Plains are really old and check in staff is just awful people that repeat an speach without listening customers problems. Dont ever choose ANDES if you want to enjoy your trip!

1  Thank mcandelamar
Reviewed July 4, 2019

They charged me more than what they should have to upgrade my bags because their online system has no idea what it’s doing. Their number for their “call center” is invalid, so you cannot get ahold of anybody if you need anything. They never responded to my emails about any questions or concerns before the flight. To top it all off, when we tried to check in for our return flight, it wasn’t even showing up. When we got to the airport, they told us our reservation wasn’t even showing in their system and I had to prove it with my email showing that I purchased and paid for the flight back. They gave my wife and I random boarding tickets and we had to wait until last to board the plane ahead of all the other people who didn’t have ticket issues. Therefore, we didn’t know if we would even be able to board the plane and we lost our assigned seats. I could go on about other horrible experiences, but I think you get the point. No way I would ever use or recommend them again. PS, Andes, I’m still waiting for my refund that you owe me for the extra charges on my luggage. Also, ANY response would be nice to either my email, Facebook, or Twitter. You guys are a joke!

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

They charge a check in fee if you don’t check in online before hand. Plus the check-in page is only in spanish. Had two bags and they charged more for that then the actual flight.

Date of travel: June 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Just don't even bother. Spend the extra money on Fly Bondi or Norwegian. They charged us to check in even after we thought we had paid for that upfront with the tickets. Check in took forever too and almost made a lot of people miss the flight.

Date of travel: May 2019