“Never again”
Review of TAR Aerolineas

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are from the states, this is the equivalent of Spirit (of which I only flew once and then never again, much like TAR). My flight. was delayed several hours...when I called customer service, I stayed on the phone waiting for an agent for over. 30. minutes. Twice...I was never. connected. When I arrived at the airport for the delayed flight, there was no one at the check in counter. I waited 30 minutes for someone to arrive. Then I went through security. When my flight should have been boarding, I saw the gate had changed. It was on every screen in the airport so I went to the new gate. They had no idea what flight I was even talking about and told me to go to the one that was on my boarding pass, which I did. Again they did not know what I was talking about. The flight changed gates twice more, the original 4:15 flight did not take off until after 11:45 pm at night. They called it a flight change, then put two separate flights together, then had to redo. all the paperwork, and only 8 people on the whole plane. They would not. refund my money, and I would. have had to buy a whole new ticket to go on another flight at an earlier time. This was the worst service! Do not fly on this cheap airline unless you want to risk losing half a day in your destination and a good chance the flight would just be cancelled anyway. Then, to put salt in the wound, they wouldn't give any food/$ after a 7 our delay, but just said, if you call tomorrow we will give you a 25% off a future flight coupon...like I would ever fly this airline again.

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (234)

Reviewed December 9, 2019

Flew into Durango for a quick 4 day trip and as usual this flight was on time and flight staff were attentive. The airport were also very friendly and helpful. The snacks were good and refreshments including Mezcal and Tequila were offered.

Reviewed November 12, 2019

Tar aerolineas is one of the worst you may find. they cancelled flights, and if you are a foreigner and paid by credit card they do not return any money, demand a bank account number through internet in a very unsafe way and never send any money, nobody cares, you speak with stoneheads at the phone, they do not care about their breach of contract. Never use tar airline.Flights after flight are cancelled and they take no responsability.

Tar aerolineas es pesima . Vuelos cancelados, sin importarles nada, y si eres extranjero y pagas , como todos con tarjeta de credito no te devuelven tu dinero, te lo roban. Te exigen una cuenta de cheques a la que nunca te lo abonan. Nadie se hace responsable. No toman responsabilidad de sus incumplimientos. Cancelan vuelo tras vuelo y no toman ninguna responsabilidad.

Reviewed November 9, 2019

We had 3 separate flights booked with this airline and all were cancelled. What's worse is due to having paid for the flights on credit card the company advised they would not refund the cost of the flight.
Terrible customer service and no thought of customer impacts to internal processes.

DO NOT FLY WITH TAR!!

Reviewed November 7, 2019

extremely frustrating booking a flight, you cannot buy a minor ticket online, I called 9 times to try to add my son to my existing itinerary, the 1st 6 times according to them all my 6 different credit cards declined ( had to call them back every time the card declined) when I called my bank they stated there were no attempts from TAR. and they kept telling me the declines were at my end :( decided to wait for the following day hoping their systems would work now. well this time I could not even get to the decline part as the 3 different agents I spoke to hung up on me once I got to the payment part they would not come back. after the 11th attempt I was finally able to speak to a rep by the name of Jonathan T was able to get help and options.

Date of travel: November 2019