- More legroom than many LCCs
- Included check-in baggage allowance
- Seats are reasonably comfortable for regional services
- Crew spoke better English (in Korean standard)
- Purchased something from the duty free catalogue. A KRW and an USD price is listed in the catalogue and I selected to pay the USD price. However, my credit card was later charged the KRW-equivalent of that USD price instead. Not a big deal but I found that to be quite misleading and confusing. Would have preferred if they'd just stuck to the KRW price.