“Mmmmm, I don't know what think of this airline”
Review of Wings Air

Reviewed October 24, 2017

This airline is for me a doubtfull one. Let's put it this way. On the way back we opted for Garuda which a staggering US$ 8,- more expensive. The flight from Bali was delayed with a hour, no explanation. They did put a smile on my face when arriving in Lombok. The disembarkation music was Robbie Williams version of "I will survive"

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

I had a meeting in manado,so I was wondering if there's a direct flight from Ambon to Manado. I just wanted to avoid transfer to makassar because it will take longer hours. Luckily there's a wings air now using ATR plane to manado. I never took wings air before,but since it's the only direct flight at the time, I'll take it. It turned out as the best decision I've make. The flight took 1 hour 35 minutes to arrive in Manado. Flight was great,seats was wider enough unlike lion air. It's a great experience especially saved my time a lot.

1  Thank MikeAmbon
Reviewed October 16, 2017

If I could give them no stars I would. This is purely a warning to anyone and everyone not to fly with them. Our flight to Lombok was delayed 1.5 hours. No biggie. Our return flight was delayed 7.5 hours with no reasoning given and no one able to provide us with accurate information. Their on time record is a disgrace. Their customer service is deplorable with staff doing their best to avoid passengers who were wanting information. Thankfully, we didn't have a connecting flight which a lot of others did have and missed. This didn't seem to worry the Wings Air staff and I think this is the norm. Our flight was due to depart Lombok at 11:45 am and finally left at 7:15 pm. We were compensated $30 for our lost time. A day of our holiday lost in an airport that's best described as basic. Please people, whatever you do DO NOT FLY WINGS AIR!!!!! Swim if you have to, it'll probably be quicker!

2  Thank tedfarris
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Web checkin not possible. Call-center cannot check you in either. Call center useless. Last time staff at the airport useless. No snack provided, although required by law, if there is a certain delay. If you dont have to fly with them, dont fly. Worst airline ever, and I fly a lot.

1  Thank Juninho2
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Wings is associated with Lion Air and there isn't very much information available on baggage allowance. I booked tickets from Yogyakarta to Surabaya with Wings Air and a connecting flight to Lombok through Lion Air. As long as you have a connecting flight with Lion (which allows 20 kg baggage allowance) you don't have to pay anything. Otherwise, if you have a direct flight with Wings Air the allowance is only 10 kg and additional fees may apply. This was a relief, but we did notice many other passengers with 2-3 carry on bags. We made sure to get in line fast, when boarding started to ensure we had enough overhead room for our bags. No issues with the airline.