“Basics covered”
Review of Corendon Airlines

Reviewed July 21, 2019

I read so many horrible reviews that I was ecstatic that my luggage got in the plain along with me, and arrived safely in destination.
Don’t know who’s to blame for the fact that we paid for two pieces of checked luggage but at the airport they claimed that only one was paid for in advance. This happened to others on the same flight as well.
The crew was friendly.
There was about a 30+ min delay during which everyone already sat in the plain. (Apparently Chania airport was so busy that we couldn’t have landed had we left earlier.) I would’ve preferred to sit at the airport where there was air conditioning and more room.

It would’ve been easier to follow the crews instructions given on speakers if it was spoken slower. Me and my hubby are very fluent with English, but them speaking a million miles an hour with a thick accent left us wondering what we were supposed to do and what was going on.

Date of travel: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,655)

Reviewed July 16, 2019

The flight departed/arrived in time. Check-in at the counter was quick.
No e-checkin possible.
(-) Instead of Corendon-owned Boeing 737 we were boarded an ancient Airbus-320 from Greek Orange2fly. The aircraft was old, with extremely dirty plush seats, very little legroom, extremely outworn plastic parts and broken table... The Corendon flyer promising "comfortable leader sits" sounded somehow insulting to the passengers on this board. No food (not speaking about entertainment/board shopping).
Creek board crew was OK.

Date of travel: July 2019
Reviewed July 12, 2019

Well organized company, nice service and no delays. We flew the first time with this company, so it was a nice experience.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

No problem at all, on schedule, clean and friendly.
Hope the flight back will be the same, no problems.

Reviewed July 9, 2019

First I was a little afraid because it was not that expensive....but it was so good...good chair...nice,friendly crew....ooh yeah...for me/us it was very good :)

1  Thank RudiKasprowski