“Pilot needs training”
Review of Fly540

Reviewed September 17, 2018

I have to appreciate that we were informed the flight would delay but I wish they had sent us sms or called to avoid rushing to the airport.

The Pilot was not familiar on how to descend the plane and therefore it was not a comfortable flight for me. I have never had such an experience with a flight and even with the same company before.

The plain had mosquitoes so I am not sure whether this is related to the location or it needed to be fumigated.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Fly540 is a kenyan nased airline doing local travels from Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa.

They are affordable with timely flights with minimum delays. They have staff are friendly and easy to relate with. They also serve meals in every flight.
I always enjoy my flights with them. I hope you have your time to experience Fly540.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Flight from Nairobi delayed by 5 hours very limited communication from ground staff.Called the contact centre as I needed to change my booking, they have poor customer service didn't offer any other help and cut off the call without even saying thanks. Worst airline I have come across don't know how they are still in business.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Booked a flight from Nairobi to Mombasa delayed by 5 hours due to a technical fault. Poor communication from ground staff. Missed half a day of my holiday. Also needed to change a flight spoke to the call centre very poor service.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

As usual the Five forty team was on point and very help full, they were able to ensure we had quick and comfortable ride, they kept time.