“Unorganized and un predicatable”
Review of Sosa (Aerolineas Sosa)

Reviewed July 31, 2018

I heard pretty bad review about this airline but I had no option to get to La Ceiba. I bought the ticket the day before and came back to check in at 1:00 per instruction from the lady agent. She told me that I had to be at gate 8 at 2 because by 2:00 pm the gate will be closed. I went up and could not find the gate (they never lit up except for international airport). I found it by asking people around. So if you fly SoSa. The gate near the restaurant is 1. The last is 8. Don't go anywhere. The boarding time takes about 10 minutes max and once the gate lady disappears, means she is at the plane. Don't expect on time dfeparture or arrival. I heard so much about the ailine and just went with the flow. I got to La Ceiba and left my external drive on the plane and contacted them but never got a response. By the way, the plane is an 18 seat and first come first serve. I will fly again but is not because it is great but that is a better alternative from bus. Note: During my getting stuck in San Pedrof Airport, I got a good assistance from the young lady agent. She exfplain all the possibilities and got me a taxi to the hotel. Thank you for that.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

As you can see from title, my experience was the worst one i went through. I had booked flight fir 9:30am from TGU to Roatan. I planned to come to airport at TGU around 7 am to get breakfast and get easy mood. Surprisly, at the check in they told me run to gate because airoplane is just about to start. I did this and there I was told its not my plane. OK. So i was at the "duty free" zone where is actually nothing. 10minutes later again, my flight was calling passangers. Ok this was finally my flight but it flew 1 hour before it had to! Pilot said there will be connection in La ceiba (my ticket has this city name on it, no roatan). Surprisly again, no connection. They just didnt stop there wtf ?! Since we came to roatan 1 hour earlier i had to wait for hotel taxi long time. This same process happened again on the way back. So to sum it up, i guess they dont know what they do. But it looks normal in Honduras or i dont know then...

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

I booked a 3pm flight from San Pedro Sula to La Ceiba, and the confirmation email said check-in was at 2pm. I arrived for check-in shortly after 2, only to be told the flight had already left! Not that check-in had closed, but that the plane was already gone. Fortunately, after some arguing with the airline representative, they admitted the plane was still there and agreed to let me on the flight. She then told me I had to pay extra for my bag, insisted on cash, and refused to give me change. At this point, I just wanted to get on the plane and get to La Ceiba, so I acquiesced. Our flight ended up leaving San Pedro a bit after 2:30 and arrived at 3:05, so they did still leave far earlier than the scheduled departure time. If you fly this airline, beware - the scheduled flight times seem more like a guess than fact.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

They were so late that due to the Utila restrictions, after landing in La Cieba, the same plane could not take off in time again to land at our destination ...Utila.
Since our carry ons were taken from us on the leg to La Cieba, when we got off the plane we were rushed into a 6 seater to be able to get to Utila before sunset. Planes can't land on Utila after 6pm. We were told to choose between our luggage getting in the plane or us. Poor way to treat your customers. They told us our bags will get to Utila by 7am on a plane but instead were put on the 10:15 ferry. Will never fly again. CM Airlines was on time and more curteous

1  Thank SuzanneN
Reviewed December 28, 2017

I had the worst day ever with this airline, I had booked my flight to depart from TGU @ 10:30 AM to LCE. Guess what! I arrived at 8:30 AM to the Airport and I was told my flight had left already, that they called me a lot of times the previous day stating that the flight schedule was changed, I asked for a call record and they didn't even tried calling me because apparently I didn't leave a phone number with them (I remember very well I left my phone number, ID # and email). So other passangers started arriving, obviously geting upset wile arrival, none of them had a call from the airline. Their staff was threating us and being very rude to everyone saying that we needed to calm down if we wanted to leave, otherwise they would just return our money. They finally change our flight to the afternoon one at "3:00 PM"; I had to stay at the airport from 8:30 AM until the afternoon (NO food, nor water was given to compensate the mistake they did)... Did my check in at 1:00 PM; it was 3:00 PM and we weren't even called to line up; 4:00 PM the rude lady from counter came rushing calling everyone from the flight that leaves at 3:00 PM to line up quickly and in order if we wanted to leave. Finally arrived at La Ceiba at 5:00 PM and left around 5:40 from the airport because our bags were taking forever to arrive. VERY BAD Service! DO NOT FLY with them. Pilot Borjas was a GREAT captain though, Kudos to him.