“Carefree flying”
Review of Canaryfly

Reviewed April 6, 2019

What a delight. Ease of checking,virtually now queueing, efficient and pleasant crew, loads of relevant information with a free drink of water. What more can I say.

Date of travel: March 2019

Reviewed March 27, 2019

A good way to fly between the Canariey Islands. Clean, cheap and punctual. For me always a good option.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed February 11, 2019

Bought a ticket. Cheap. Nice !!!
Wanted to ask information about luggage allowance but NONE on the telephone were speaking English. NONE!!! In the 21st century and in an airline no one speaks english!
OK i knew to communicate in Spanish thnakgod.
After landing on Las Palmas from Fuerteventura, my fresh new baby carrier was damaged and the back side had a huge hole. Went to complain, they said : " 35 minutes passed by and mamybe this happened after the baggage collect" !!! Imagine that!
I was furious !
Other Canary Fly staff came at the Gate and went to the office to file a complaint.
Here is the nice part:
I have received this e-mail : "We are sorry, but Your luggage doesn´t lose functionality, so there is no substitution.
Kind regards
Atención al ClienteCustomer Service ".

Be carefull from now on becaue if someone hits your car and breaks your head lights hes has no obligation to buy you new one because your car DOES NOT LOSE PRACTICALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible terrible terrible Customer Service, nevr saw anything like that !

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed November 22, 2018

Flies on time.
I bought a flight between Las Palmas and Fuerteventura in off-peak season1.5 months in advance at 12 noon (there were earlier flights as well), quite soon they called me that the flight is rescheduled on 8 am (causes huge problems on Fuerteventura to get to the airport in time as public transportation doesn't function earlier than 7 am - taxi costs 50$ min). Then on a check-in the employee could not find my entry and it took him ~20 mins and several calls to get things sorted out (most likely i was not in 8 am registry list still, as i bought ticket to 12 pm flight initially and someone forgot to update that list), which almost made me late for the flight - got in on final call. Turned out there is no assigned seats at all, so active fast running teenagers occupied all window seats.
Then I've put my e-book Kindle into seat pocket and forgot it there, contacted the airline 5 hours later after the flight via e-mail saying that i am still around to pick it up, two days later received a reply "sorry, not found anything" - impossible as I was the last leaving the jet and i am 100% positive about leaving my device in the pocket. Greedy crew? Or noone lift a finger about my email replying some default answer?
Airline web-site as well as in-flight magazine are purely in Spanish. Yes, definitely the majority of tourists on Canary Island speak Spanish ... A very customer-oriented approach...
I was flying on Nov 1-4th 2018.
Overall not pleasant impression about this airline, avoid if possible.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I flew with Canaryfly from El Hierro to Tenerife North last week. I checked in my luggage only to discover upon arrival in Tenerife that all checked luggage was left in El Hierro. No one could offer an explanation or any clarity as to when the luggage would get to Tenerife. The matter is now with Iberia, who handle all logistics at the Tenerife airports. Whilst I appreciate these things can happen (e.g. the plane was too heavy) the fact that nothing was communicated in El Hierro is a very poor example of customer service.

Date of travel: September 2018