“Terrible service by Sean Monteiro”
Review of GoAir

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Completely unhelpful and terrible service by the airline especially by Sean Monteiro at the luggage check in counter. They don't even know what is allowed and not allowed in the check in and due to their negligence and ignorance we had to throw something we bought from overseas. When asked for help, he not only refused but also said we would be charged extra if we tried to check in that equipment separately.

Really sad to see this kind of unhelpful behaviour. Thanks to these kind of people, your airline gets a terrible name for itself.

Definitely not booking go air again.

Date of travel: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,200)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was on time and offered a corporate meal, comfortable, good service and support. meets expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Firstly it was a business class ticket (there is no choice for business class on this form) and a return flight. The ticket clearly stated a wheelchair was to be provided both in Delhi as well as in Mumbai as I have a knee injury. I was given a wheelchair in Delhi but there was none in Mumbai nor was there an airbridge. I first had to walk down the steps which was extremely painful and then wait at the bottom of the stairs for 45 mins. before a wheelchair arrived. This is business class service!!!
On my return there was a wheelchair provided in Mumbai but none in Delhi. I had to wait on the aircraft for over half an hour with a rude steward when everyone had left and a wheelchair finally arrived. Again no airbridge and a painful walk down the steps.
This is not an airline for the handicapped elderly. The staff is uncaring and devoid of any feeling. It's probably a great airline for 25 year old back-packers. Do not recomment this airline.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

zero customer service, worst airlines ever.... never ever book it. I booked ticket from Varanasi to Bangalore and flight cancelled by airlines and there is no any help regrading simply they denied from the service. I recommend never book go air flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My experience with GoAir flight was awesome. I was comfortable throughout the flight. Though the weather while coming back was not okay because of which i literally felt my ear drum will be lost but they were very helpful and managed me very well. You can rely on this flight totally.

Date of travel: September 2019