“Pathetic ”
Review of GoAir

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked all the bells and whistles for this airline, priority checkin, premium seat, meal. First up priority counter does not open - total waste of money. Was told gate 4 by lady at ticketing and did not check my ticket and ended up was sitting at gate 4 instead of 5. Realised 10 minutes before flight. They would not let me on but were able to get my baggage off. Lady claims called my name 3 times but I did not hear. Man downstairs said I wouldn’t have heard it as only announced downstairs. Absolute waste of time and money, no compassion for visitor to India.

Date of travel: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,045)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have had multiple trips over years with GoAir. The service has always been on time, fast, courteous and pleasant. The only thing that I want GoAir to improve is their food menu. The sandwiches and other products are often cold and chewy. I want them to introduce hot meals for their flights. Rest everything is good.

Date of travel: June 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Another good flight. On time. Clean plane. Good patient staff. Non intrusive. My only complaint, and this in no way reflects on the airline, is why can’t Indian passengers follow instructions? Sit down and fasten seat belts seems to mean everyone stand up and speak to a friend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After all, everything regarding service and punctuality is Good. Airlines is clean and sound proof...

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service is average. Despite a fragile tag on the luggage one end of my brand new suitcase was torn !!!

• Seat comfort