“First Flying experience with GoAir”
Review of GoAir

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time ever in a flight and it was with GoAir. It was a pretty good experience for me especially. We flew from Goa to Ahmedabad. The flight was on time. We reached to Ahmedabad like 10 minutes earlier. The staff and crew members were nice. As it was only an hour long flight, we didn't opt for meals. We were offered some water by the crew. It was a pleasant experience indeed for me. I will definitely recommend GoAir for domestic traveling across the country. They also have very reasonable prices for the flight. Everything went pretty smoothly.

• Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (1,077)

Reviewed October 1, 2018

as it was my first flight, it was a great thrill but experienced staff was so helpful, as i was alone and they make me so comfortable when i tell them that its my first flight of life, the food i bought was also so yumm that scores 10/10.

Date of travel: June 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Had flown by this airline from Delhi to Mumbai & back.

I was surprised by the punctuality,professionalism & over all experience.

Keep up the good work!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time with Go Air as because they dont have much connectivity from Kolkata, but I found the air line to be good nice aircrafts and good hostess with a smile on their face. The timing was maintained and the experince with this Airline was satisfactory. The timing of Kolkata to Jaipur flight is also very good. It takes of at 6 am and lands at around 8.20 am so if anybody wishes to travel outside Jaipur via road is also suitable and also for business work.

Reviewed September 27, 2018

Myself along with few other passengers had the booking from BBI to BOM today for the flight departing at 8 PM and we were asked to check-in 45 mins before . Due to traffic congestion , we reached just 2 mins late , but it was a shock to notice that they never accepted our booking for check-in as we were 2 mins late which is quite disappointing and scary . Few of the customers had next international connecting flight as well , but they straightway denied to accept our booking as we were 2 mins late . They just mentioned to re-schedule our booking for next day even after trying to convince them for more than 15 mins . Is this called a Customer oriented behaviour from the airline staff ? They truely do not care to understand customer's grievances and agony which is deplorable . This is simply pathetic :( :( .