“Fast. Easy. Comfortable.”
Review of CM Airlines

Reviewed June 26, 2017

A small airline, with simple and comfortable planes. On schedule and helpful to the very last. Easy and quick way to get to Utila.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Reliable and helpful. When one of us left a telephone in the Roatan airport, CM employees in San Pedro Sula phoned the Roatan counter, and they went out of their way to retrieve the phone. When one of our flights was delayed, they kept us informed about the situation, unlike, for example, American Airlines. For flights to/from Roatan and the mainland, I definitely recommend CM.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

A very scary experience, but a nice solution between Roatan and Tegucigalpa. Am I glad it's over? Yes. Would I try this again? I have no idea...

2  Thank Peter B
Reviewed November 14, 2016

I was a bit leery as I was not familiar with this airline but they were great. On time, professional and friendly. Great check in, quick and easy boarding. The baggage came off quick and they even helped us get our luggage to our connecting airline. They use small aircraft on this route, so if you are phobic about small planes you might want another option but our ride was very smooth and it's a fast flight. I would recommend this company!

1  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed August 14, 2016

Very good and friendly staff. I highly recommend to get to Roatan from/to San Pedro Sula or Tegucigalpa. Safe and fast

1  Thank valverdejc2015