“Lots of kids so noisy. We had some glitches overbooking but have been promised a refund. Th problem isn't SE but booking”
Review of Sky Express Airline

Reviewed May 12, 2019

I think this airline is ok. They found my kindle, promised a refund for my booking mistake and the lounge at Athens is OK - given that there is nothing else at the airport.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed May 10, 2019

Sky Express cancelled a flight I was booked on..."for operational reasons" in March 2019 and despite attempts to get a refund by email and phone they have not responded at all.

I would advise everyone to avoid this airline at all costs

Date of travel: March 2019
1  Thank Cathy M
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Budget Airline, no frills attached! You get what you pay for! It was a very small plane, very grumpy looking stewardess. Cramped seats, no leg room. Will definitely not fly again!

Date of travel: April 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed May 5, 2019

There was a 6 hour delay, we never saw any representatives, they did not let us know why and when.
I would definitely recommend you to look into another airline even if it means paying more..
Unfortunately a great disappointment

1  Thank Manolis S
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

HORRIBLE AIRLINE... First of all rude client service..I had to pay 300 euros for my carry on and my son's bookbag so if you travel with kids you are not allowed to take an extra small bookbag with you and it shows you on your confirmation email that you are allowed to take one each person ...we waited for the plane 3 hours after our departure time...suggestion take the ferry if you travel from island to island

1  Thank Johatian