“ok”
Review of Sky Express Airline

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Ok,some scary turbulnce but still fine. The aircraft is very small. The service is fine. The biggest factor that makes it uncofortable would be the small space within the aircraft.e

Date of travel: March 2019
1  Thank travelwithme96

Reviewed April 12, 2019

The staff by the check in as well as the flight attendants were all very polite and helpful. Excellent service. Obviously, I cannot judge the pilots. Nevertheless, as a private pilot myself, I had the feeling that they managed the “bumps” (turbulences) very well! No delay!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Greeky-Micky
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

I thought I booked a flight when I had to use another CC after the first transaction couldn't be processed with a normal Mastercard I use all the time. Then the confirmation email said that my booking is being processed. Also with Sky Express there is no online check-in (2019),like.. Seriously?? I never received another mail and I when I arrived at the airport for my flight they told me at the check-in that my flight wasn't booked. They told me I could book it at the airport where there was a line of 100 people. And there is no support to contact in Greece or even a kiosk at the airport. I then just booked with Olympic with 20€ more and all good. It's not the first I was disappointed by this company so I will ill never fly them again.

3  Thank I5435VKalexp
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

There have been problems booking, with customer service, the flight, every aspect of this airline is horrid. Not worth the trouble or heck, even the 10-20€ you may save. Would not book with them again. Review by a frequent flyer for domestic flights.

2  Thank freckledchronicoles
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Our flight to Myknos from Athens was canceled due to bad weather in Myknos. Airline provided us hotel stay and took care of lunch and dinner. Skyexpress flies ATR to islands. Avoid flying it as any minor weather disturbance will lead to cancellation. Use Olympic air or others which fly full size air craft