“Online Chek-In, and call center”
Review of Sky Express Airline

Reviewed March 12, 2019

I didn´t flight yet, and I can´t do a good review yet, but until now I have been trying to have an answer about the check-in process calling to the call center, and after 20 minutes trying they don´t answer, somebody can tell me if they have online check-in or not. Thanks

Date of travel: March 2019

Reviewed March 2, 2019

This is a small but developing regional airline which connects Athens with islands and smaller cities of Greece. The price of ticket was good as well as the service in the cabin.
The distance for legs is more than enough, the seats comfortable and they offer coffee, biscuits and caramels during the flight. The flight was on time and the pilot great.
The cabin crew very professional. Two things I think need improvement is the possibility for online check in which actually is a must for an airline of the 21st century. I believe that if they had such a system they would have much more passengers and especially people travelling from abroad to the islands with connecting flights in Athens airport. I would also like to mention a personal experience. During my check in I saw a big poster advertising that they offer free entrance to their VIP lounge no matter the class of service. I went there and the receptionist told me that I could not enter as I had not paid an extra fee. I felt in an awkward position and embarrassed. I explained that I went there because I saw their advertisement and she replied that this was a special offer for February only. Though I haven't seen such a mention in the poster I said ok and left. Not a nice feeling at all. Therefore I think this is one of the things which the airline has to take care of if they want to make their passengers really happy.

Date of travel: March 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed February 27, 2019

This is an alternative flight for visiting Santorini. All about this carrier is OK with flying time around 45 minute.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

The flight was under extremely bad weather, but both take off and landing were one of the best I ever had. Due to bad weather, they weren't able to serve us theur free beverages, but I know they do drom previous flights. They had a delay, but it was due to weather conditions, so I can't judge them for that. The personnel was very pleasant and helpful.

Date of travel: February 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

Not the best airline I have used, but definitely a decent one. Wouldn't hesitate to use it again. The flight was at an extremely windy day, but the take off and landing were excellent. They offer coffee/tea/water, as well as a candy and wet tissues for free. They were punctual.

Date of travel: February 2019