“Excellent service and flight”
Review of Viva Aerobus

Reviewed October 12, 2017

After reading several bad reviews about VivaAerobus I was a little bit unsure about booking with them, however it was the best time flights that suited myself. I booked on vivaaerobus paying for the most expensive fare, (this was still very cheap!) by paying for this it included 20Kg luggage, hand baggage, seat selection and Fast track boarding, there were no hidden charges as I paid for the premium Fayre. The check in process was perfect, the check in agents were helpful and friendly. Once we boarded the aircraft the aircraft was in perfect condition, it looked like a brand new A320, this exceeded my expectations, the aircraft was clean and looked very nice indeed. We Departed five minutes early also which was an added bonus. As English is my first language and not Spanish the crew were very accommodating of this making sure we understood everything, even though the safety demo is in both Spanish and English. We had a transfer booked through the airline too, transferring us from the airport and hotel and back. We wasn't sure about where to pick up our transfer however the crew were very helpful, one of the crew members even came up to us outside of the airport once we had landed to make sure that we had located our transfer. We didn't have any food or drink on board however this is extra so bring some extra cash if you want anything. The transfers to and from the hotel were on time and in excellent condition. Overall a very good experience and I would have no problem recommending this airline or its services what so ever.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,544)

Reviewed October 11, 2017

On October 6 I flew Viva Air from Lima, Peru to Arequipa, Peru and on October 9 back to Lima for a total of US$40, but bought the ticket six months in advance. Service people and stewardesses were very kind and gentle. In the flight to Arequipa some seat numbers were repeated, but there were enough seats for everybody.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

This airline would not check us in 44 min prior to takeoff, even though we had only carryon luggage. They kept our money, most likely overbooked the flight and the customer service line hangs up on you when you choose the complaints option. Air travel is complicated. It can’t be operated by people who run a business this way. If there were a zero rating, I would have used it.

2  Thank smugprius
Reviewed October 1, 2017

If you're flying this airline through Mexico City's main airport, you are going to be scratching your head. From what we can gather, they have about four gates all in same end of a terminal. And flights all leave about the same time. So as you might imagine, it gets packed and steamy in there. So when the flights arrive, people have to stream out through all the madness of hundreds of passengers waiting to board their flight. So everything is late and chaotic. If you want a soda or any snacks on board, it will cost you.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank BarrioTravelers
Reviewed October 1, 2017

my trip was scheduled for three days after the Mexico City Earthquake. Viva Aerobus would not change dates of travel, re-inburse, or do anything to try to help me reschedule. Never will use this airline.

Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
1  Thank owenaja