“We will never use this airline even if they give me free tickets”
Review of Viva Aerobus

Reviewed September 13, 2017

This airline has the worst customer service and rude employees, we arrive 2 hours before our flight, we went thought the whole inspection, check in etc.
5 minutes before boarding, while standing in line to get into the airplane, one employee of this airline, pulled us aside because he wanted to weight our luggage again.
they put our luggage together with hand bags and laptop on the scale. according to them we exceeded the max.
they asked for 100 USD.
they said that we need it to pay cash or the airplane will leave without us.
worst experience ever.

1  Thank David A
Write a ReviewReviews (1,556)

Reviewed September 4, 2017

This is an airline I had not used before and had heard stories, my experience was seamless, from start to end, I flew roundtrip and in both cases nothing to complain about. Nice planes, good service and very low fares. Congrats to the airline to achieve this combination not frequently found elsewhere.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

It's a OK flight. Old plane. Didn't like I couldn't reclined, I think all seats are like that.the only vantage it's the price.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

I asked the flight attendant to change my seat, because my aunt was in the same flight and she is not used to flight, so nicely told me, please wait at the end let me see. So she did not forget and find two seat together to move us.

Thanks

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Heavy rains shut down the Mexico City Airport on August 30. Major delays were seen by all airlines. Where most people were unable to make it to the airport, there were those of us who did. We waited patiently to see flights resume.

The Viva Aerobus counter had two very young people who had no information on flights, no skills to work with stranded clients, and randomly made up times for arrivals.

When we attempted to make arrangements on alternate flights, they refused to make changes to support customers who were delayed in our case by 5 hrs. Some passengers from Flight VB3156 made it onto VB 3168 but we are unclear on how...

Flight 3168 flew away with multiple empty seats, while Viva Aerobus staff blatantly did nothing to help accommodate change or standby support. When asked they noted that this was not allowed and thanked us. They refused to even acknowledge our conversation and turned their heads to other things they were doing and ignored our request to discuss options. We simply asked them to try to help us. Business meetings were impacted and they couldn't have cared less.

Airlines earn our business and should train their teams to help keep clients on track to destinations. We will never fly with this company again and will share our story with many.

Do not fly with Viva Aerobus!