“Uncooperative airline”
Review of Mokulele Airlines

Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

Most uncooperative airline I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. After buying a full fare ticket, They would not let me change my ticket at the counter for a charge because of a change of system between Mokulele airline and Southern airways who is the new parent company.

The only ticket I could purchase was going from Molokai to Honolulu through Kahului , Maui. As a full fare standby they would not let me take an empty seat when a passenger no showed the flight. The agent at the counter blamed the new system that she supposedly had no access to. She said the change needed to be made through the reservation line. I called into the reservations line. after being on hold for 2 hours they said it was up to the agent's discretion. They refused to give me an empty seat and both blamed it on the new Southern airways computer system. No Aloha or o'hana going on here

• Customer service
Write a reviewReviews (162)

Reviewed July 28, 2019

Stress you out. Every time I leave from LAX there is no one at counter. Still waiting at counter for 45 minutes! Ridiculous!!! Terrible customer service.

Reviewed July 23, 2019

I love flying in two propeller airplanes. The altitude is lower, the plane makes serious noise, you can watch the pilots, the scenery is better. They don't serve any food-like products. This airline is great and a lot of fun.

Date of travel: April 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed July 15, 2019

My wife and I took the road to Hana tour with them and it was excellent. The driver picked us up at the airport and did the very informative tour with many stops along the way. Great breakfast while driving. Nice lunch by the beach. He then took us to Hana airport for a guided flight over the same route back to Kapalua airport. Left at 6am back in car by 1:30 pm. Great tour. Jack our tour guide/driver was excellent. Highly recommended by us. Will do it again.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

I flew from Honolulu to Kalaupapa - trip advisor does not have the Kalaupapa airport as a valid option in their Reviews format - I did Not fly to Hoolehua - that is an entirely different airport on the island. I have family in Kalaupapa, so I'm used to flying in small airplanes. There are 2 airlines that offer flights to Kalaupapa, and Mokulele was cheaper & flies direct (the other airline does not fly direct to Kalaupapa from Honolulu). Everything was a breeze! Reasonably priced fares without having to wait for a sale, perfectly scheduled available flights, ease of checking in, etc. Not many airlines find interisland air, as lucrative - I'm guessing, since we don't have many options. But this experience was such a pleasure! We are going to fly them again in a few months!

1  Thank April M