We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jjimjilbang in Jeju - Burim Land?

Kuala Lumpur...
3 posts
Save Topic
Jjimjilbang in Jeju - Burim Land?

Hi guys, I'll be staying for 4 nights in Jeju from 25/9/14 to 29/9/14.

I'm planning to book 3 nights with Yeha Guesthouse City Hall (since the reviews are pretty good) and considering to spent the last night at a jjimjilbang. Can't seem to find much review on jjimjilbang in Jeju except for this Burim Land jjimjilbang. Anyone has experience staying over in Burim Land? Do we need to pre book a nigh or just walk in should we decide to go ahead with Burim Land? And is the above arrangement recommended? ( as in 3 nights in a guesthouse and 1 night in jjimjilbang )? Just FYI, we will be flying off early the next morning on 29/9 with all our lugggaes. Would appreciate for your kind advise on the above.

Mentioned in this post
Jeju
Jeju
Jeju Island, South Korea
Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jjimjilbang in Jeju - Burim Land?

I would stay 4 nights in a guesthouse and just visit the jjimjilbang during the day. It's ok to sleep at a jjimjilbang at a push, but they're not that comfortable if you have another option (unless you like sleeping on a hard floor with a hard pillow surrounded by strangers snoring away!)

ps there are some jjimjilbangs with proper bunk beds or private sleeping rooms, but I'd still prefer to stay overnight in a guesthouse or hotel!

2. Re: Jjimjilbang in Jeju - Burim Land?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, May 01, 2015