We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to reach Trik Museum from Yeha Guest House?

Bandung, Indonesia
13 posts
Save Topic
How to reach Trik Museum from Yeha Guest House?

anyone can help me? How to reach Trik Museum/ Alive Museum and Miniature Theme Park from Yeha Guest House by bus?

Geoje, South Korea
Level Contributor
58 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to reach Trik Museum from Yeha Guest House?

I went to the trick museum in Pyoseon-myeon a few months ago and it is located almost in the middle of nowhere. I think I heard there was a new one opening closer to Seogwipo but I am not sure.

I went here by scooter because I found that to be the easiest way. The only other way I know of is to take an intercity bus from Seogwipo intercity terminal that runs by IL JU road and get off at Seongeup.

But if you can drive, I would definitely recommend a scooter as the journey is faster and generally easier

Bandung, Indonesia
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to reach Trik Museum from Yeha Guest House?

Hi, thanks for your reply. I decide to go there by rent a car and driver, so that i can visit many places than if I go there by bus :)

3. Re: How to reach Trik Museum from Yeha Guest House?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Jeju Island