We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Domestic flights into/out of Jeju-do

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
337 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Domestic flights into/out of Jeju-do

I am hoping someone can give me some feedback on flying into and out of Jeju-do. I am planning on trying to fly into Jeju from Seoul and possibly out of Jeju to Busan as I don't want to waste a day on a ferry ride.

I cannot get domestic information from Korean Air's website.

Can someone educate me as to airlines that serve these routes and possibly supply some web links?

I am looking at doing these trips early in April. Does anyone have any idea how much one way fares would be into and out of Jeju?

Thanks!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Domestic flights into/out of Jeju-do

Does anyone out there know how many kgs are we allowed to check in for T'way Airlines on the Seoul - Jeju route? And what's the maximum dimension allowed per piece of luggage?

1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Domestic flights into/out of Jeju-do

Hai..

I try to buy on9 jejuair ticket from busan-jeju-seoul. That I'm on the right way when they didnt ask for passengger's pasport no.?(except for buyer, because I need to log in by using 'guest login' n then they asked my pasport no. as id.) Other than that they never asked for other passengers since I also bought for my friends too..I also found that jejuair gv discount..is that also applicable for us (foreigner)?

Jakarta, Indonesia
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Domestic flights into/out of Jeju-do

Hi, I need to know the checked in baggage allowable for Busan Air. Can someone help?

Jakarta, Indonesia
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Domestic flights into/out of Jeju-do

Hi, I need to know the checked in baggage allowable for Busan Air. Can someone help?

Scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Domestic flights into/out of Jeju-do

Just flown from Seoul Gimpo(domestic terminal) Airport with eastarjet.com = very cheap and you getone free bag.

Scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Domestic flights into/out of Jeju-do

Just flown from Seoul Gimpo(domestic terminal) Airport with eastarjet.com = very cheap and you getone free bag.

Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Domestic flights into/out of Jeju-do

Hi,

I have been trying to purchase tickets from Seoul to Jeju through Asiana air.

I had joined as member but they only accept Korean credit card upon payment.

Is there any worldwide credit card payment eg. Visa, Amex or Master card option?

Regards,

Benny

Singapore

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
7 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Domestic flights into/out of Jeju-do

For Asiana I think there is a choice to select oversea issued credit cards. Under edit credit card details there should be a default button next to the Korea issued option. If you choose that one I think it's possible to pay with a VISA or MasterCard.

And I have a question regarding Air Busan, after I have selected a date, only the later flights show up as having available seats. Since it's more that six months until the flight, I am guessing that not all the flights are made available for booking yet, and not sold out?

Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Domestic flights into/out of Jeju-do

Many thanks..

Managed to book with the default option..

Cheers..;)

Penang Island...
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: Domestic flights into/out of Jeju-do

Hi Tchumb,

May I know on how you booked Eastar Jet? I am trying to registered but there is error on the page when i put my name.