We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trouble to book JejuAir

Singapore, Singapore
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Trouble to book JejuAir

Hi,

Is there anyone having problems trying to book flight to jeju via jejuair.net?

Level Contributor
243 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trouble to book JejuAir

Yes but don't give up. Try again.

I attempt many times before I'm successful.

Singapore, Singapore
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Trouble to book JejuAir

thanks shop!

singapore
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trouble to book JejuAir

whats jeju like in dec? still thinking whether to go.....

singapore
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trouble to book JejuAir

Hihi.. What is the normal rates of domestic flights fom Seoul to jeju island? I searched on jeju air that it was around usd83 for a round trip. Is it considered expensive?

Level Contributor
243 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trouble to book JejuAir

The fare depends on the time and day. I took the sun 9am and came back on tue 12noon flight. Total fare for 4 pax only costs S$297 after conversion. I took the fare with the most discounts. I believe it is cheaper if book much in advance.

singapore
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Trouble to book JejuAir

that's really a good deal.. thanks for your advise.. i will keep looking around for good discounts.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Trouble to book JejuAir

Shop188,

Wah, u really got a good deal, I also booked tis timing & paid abt S$145 per pax. which mth did u travel? I booked in Nov & travelled in Dec. Mayb I booked too late. Eastar, Jin Air, Korean air & Asiana also fly Jeju. I was told if u travel Korean air or Asiana for yr Sin/Seoul sector, u pay a discounted rate for the jeju sector but I think the booking procedure will b very complex. I actually wanted to book Asiana air but gave up after many attempts. they kept asking for my contact number but under their list of designated area code, there is no area code for Spore. after many attempts without success, I GAVE UP & tried Jejuair.

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Seoul
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trouble to book JejuAir

If you booked Korean Air for your Seoul trip, the domestic flight from Gimpo to Jeju will cost approx. $50-$100 return/ person.

Level Contributor
243 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trouble to book JejuAir

I booked in end Aug & travel in early Dec. I think it's cheaper to pay in advance. Moreover, the USD is cheaper at that time.

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Trouble to book JejuAir

Hi,

How do I book the tickets for Jeju air? Because when I tried to enter the passport numbers for my friends, the system asked for membership number!!! Does this mean that my friends have to become member to help them book?

Also, when registering for Jeju air membership (to book the tickets), is it alright to put 0 under area code?