We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking flight

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
booking flight

Anyone can recommend reliable travel agent to do flight booking from Gimpo to Jeju ?

singapore
Level Contributor
112 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: booking flight

Hi dominoking,

Mine was one way from Jeju back to Seoul, I had originally booked on Asiana tickets costs were about 84,340W. However what i got from Yeha was about 49,000W for jeju. Plus their service charge of 10,000W, it is 59,000W. still cheaper than the asiana air.

Word of advice, pls booked early.

For hotels, where do you want to stay and what is your budget. I'm not so sure too. Was fixed on Sunbeach as airport limousine bus stops there, it is at Seogwipo area and it is near the Cheonjiyon falls. However the dates were wanted i think for October it is all fully booked. So we decided to go to Jeju Crystal, not sure if it is good.

singapore
Level Contributor
378 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: booking flight

I tried to book air ticket from Gimpo to Jegu but all the websites are in Hangul. How do you book in the english language??

Also I understand that credit cards are not widely used in Korea. Does it mean that I have to do all my airline tickets in cash when I am there?

Can I pay for my purhases in Korea with my Visa or Mastercharge credit card? I understand that very few places accept credit cards.

Regards.......

singapore
Level Contributor
378 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: booking flight

How do I book thru Yeha tours for the flight from Gimpo to Jegu? I understand that one can purchase the air tickets at Gimpo to Jegu with credit cards. There are so many flights to choose from. Is this correct?

singapore
Level Contributor
112 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: booking flight

go to Yeha tours website, search for Yeha, there is an email address. i posted it somewhere.

You can write to them and tell them which flights day, timing and ask them to quote you airfare. Ask for their charges as well. I think it is stated on the website they charge 10000W for booking per ticket.

also payment is made under the tab car and guide where there is a payment tab wherein you key in your credit card.

Not sure if local bank issued credit card works, try it if not, try to get a Citibank card cause that works for me.

15. Re: booking flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 18, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Jeju Island